Reviews for Life Is a Highway
EmoNemo97 chapter 5 . 12/13/2013
Omg! Loved this story sooooooooooooooo much! I love SasuNaru! It's like the most sexy couple their can be! I love the way you captured their emotions just right and made them seem like the actual characters (not ooc-ish. I hate that)! Aaaaaaaaahh I loved reading this story soooooo much! I was crying and laughing and fuming soooo much that my family must think I lost it! Haha what they don't know is I lost it a long time ago ; p. Thank you soooooooooooooooooooo much! I love reading your storys!

Never stop writing storys(unless you want a riot.)
Lots of love
The Gidget's Goober chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
Like it so far will continue reading it later.
HazeofLies chapter 5 . 9/19/2013
I swear, I SWEAR, that's the best thing I've read in ages. Yeah, got me giggling, crying, nose-bleeding; whatever, yeah.

So sweet. Feels so real, you know? No soap scenes, no sappy disgusting bullshit unneeded dialogue (MCR IS NOT EMO TOO), and the ending was so sweet, besides the fact that they both were exhausted like maybe just 5 minutes ago? BUT THIS IS SO CUTE IDC I LOVE THIS. This just brought fanfiction to a new level, I swear. A fic that I don't have anything to complain about and absolutely love, you've done it! (I'm a picky little shit Imma sorry)

The whole story just appealed to me so much, and many others too, I believe. Counting down to the days you're going to leave someone in, starting out happy, having lots of fun, and then the last few days 'getting exciting' but infinitely depressing... I swear you have the best plot bunnies. And neither Naruto nor Sasuke had particular emo moments (I love love love the part where he compared a goodbye to a knife in the heart, because I'd fucking slam a door in someone I love's face too if they fucking smile and give me a goddamned handshake while saying goodbye to me?), and no Sakura bashing (anti-climatic), what more can I even ask for in a fanfiction?

Niki, even if you don't ever write another Naruto fanfiction chapter again (definitely hope not, but I've noticed your recent Fairytail fics, and however much I'd love to read them; I don't read Fairytail...), I'd still love you forever for all these beautiful things you leave behind for me to reread once 2 weeks .-. why is this so fucking hot and well satisfying and everything I have changed my religion to 'NavyBlueWings' yaoi' okey bai thx 4 al i'd draw you fanart if i could, damn.

Oh, and I hope you're better. From all the tough stuff in life. Hold through, alright? You're a good person, being responsible and still writing fanfiction at this dumb site with mostly lazyass people who can't write themselves (like myself) and read your stuff and to still be nice after so many years. I wish you well, and that things get better for people who deserve good things. I wouldn't crap on a lot since I'm aware that I cannot understand what you're going/went through and risk accidentally offend you in some way or another. Believe it! You rock!
xSonya chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
I kept crying at random parts all throughout this chapter x.x even at the end. I'm really going soft xD i really liked this story, it was emotional-total understatement. I didn't expect it to effect me so much, but i know what it's like to lose a bestfriend *shrugs* poor naruto. *points gun at sasuke" SAY YOU LOVE HIM DAMN IT, SAY YOU LOVE HIM! XD
xSonya chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
Holy damn, i've never cried so hard at such an 'innocent-is that the right word to use?' story. I feel like such a sap x.x WHT UDKFRODSXDG WHY SASUKE WHY DUKRTFEDSAKFMRT NARUTO STOP BEING SAD AND MAKING ME SAD! DAMN IT XCVISUXDHFNRN I hope it's a happy ending because my heart really can't take it
xSonya chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
*speechlessness*

*insert long awesome comment here*
Guest chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
I got so teary i acted like a girl at one point, thats right I'm a guy and I'm bi and love to read this kind of stuff, I just don't feel right crying but this story made all the tears feel right. (sob) I still cry when I think of the emotions that Naruto must of had to deal with... (sob)
iChelleable chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
Very nice! I really wish I could reach in and shut naruto up sometimes though! HE'S SO EMBARASSING I CRINGE but YAY good job! 3
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
AMAZINGNESS :DD
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
:0 That was sad.. No one likes a crying Naruto-kun... *hugs him for dear life* Nice chapter!
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
Oh, how I love SasuNaru fluff x3
Gyagya-urusai-yo chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This was really fun to read. Both Naruto and Sasuke were pretty in character in my opinion, so that's a big plus. I would've let Naruto suffer a bit more and not let Sakura, Ino and Kiba tell him Sasuke had returned. But that's just me, I'm sadistic like that. I love the way you let their relationship develop and I think it's a shame the story isn't longer. Well done!
Lynnie chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
I LOVE THIS OMG I CRIED I CRIEDDDD WHEN THEY SAID SASUKE WAS BACK FOR NARUTO OMG 3 effects of listening to a sad song and read your story omgg THIS WAS SO GOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD 333 THANKS FOR WRITING THHIS OMG 33
orgxiii4ever chapter 5 . 5/14/2013
This was so sweett ;_; I freaking love this! :3 thank you for writing this!
yuuram chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
hello,, this was so good than i thought...i love you baby for making this story...i'm so focused while reading this to the point that i dont care about othrs...you have a unique attack in your stories...i cant wait to read more...

-hara