Reviews for Life Is a Highway
DChan21 chapter 5 . 8/24
Great story! I am in love with your work! Again my only thing is that I hope that in your future stories you include naruto's and sasuke's family. Make sure they have a more active role and be there to help them figure out their love life! But over all the story is hilarious and so well written!
mia chapter 5 . 7/29
mia chapter 4 . 7/29
That got me so emotional that i freaking cried...
mia chapter 3 . 7/29
I really like when naruto dose the Australian thing it's hilarious:)
mia chapter 2 . 7/29
Assholian temevorus...really...o my god i was dying of laughter:)
mia chapter 1 . 7/29
I'm really getting obsessed with all of your stories I'm almost done with all of the naruto fandoms and i don't know what I'm going to do one i finish
LoveCritic chapter 5 . 5/25
This was amazing, most stories do not realistically go throughout each sequence of a relationship. The story was heartwarming and it was not what I had imagined it would be at all (in a good way of course). I feel giddy right now and that probably seems silly of me, but as a professional FF reader I like to think I am not normally this fan girlish after a story and this has completely made me fangirl. Love the work! :)
Cutie-Pie-Angel chapter 5 . 5/24
That was wonderful *-* Perfect ending :D
SasuNaruSasu chapter 5 . 5/23
This was the best SasuNaru I've read so far! It was almost as good as RAMEN! Ikuzo Ramen!
This story is amazing! I love the mix between the funny and thevemotional parts of it :-)

The only point I was kinda frustrated was the end. I'd have really loved to hear Sasuke tell Naruto that he loved him back. I mean, seriously, even an Uchiha can admit thatvin this situation...
soc60cor chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
i laughed so much throughout this whole story.
kroscetish chapter 5 . 10/22/2014
ahhh! I don't have any idea why but the picture part made me cry for a tear or two. It started after reading Sasuke's expression on the picture. I don't know but my tears would fall on its own, it just did. Probably the way you explained it. Thank you for this wonderful fic.
berry5tz chapter 5 . 8/23/2014
Yay, I finished! And this story was great!

I really felt for Naruto, when he left California. And I was glad Sakura, was there for him. You just knew the breakdown was coming. There was no way it wasn't. But Sasuke was hurting too. I didn't realize it until he had come back home. And told Naruto how he felt . When he said goodbye to Sasuke. To say I was a shocked as Naruto, was would be a understatement.

Thanks for writing this was funny and entertaining and fun!
berry5tz chapter 2 . 8/22/2014

This is interesting and a lot of fun to read. I really enjoyed "Bite" very much and decided to read this one too.

Naruto is hilarious. I laughed so much so far. Well until the dance lot brawl. I just knew it was Sasuke who was taking care of Naruto. And I bet that while he fought for Sakura, yes. he fought even harder for Naruto. Sasuke had to have been upset at seeing the condition that Naruto was in.

I guess Naruto is slowly starting to see how he really feels about Sasuke. I can't wait to see what happens next. Unfortunately, I have to be at 5 in the morning. And it's after 11th now so yeah, gotta go to bed. And catch the rest tomorrow!

Great job writing!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
This was beautiful. And lemony. And emotional. I cried. A few times. Lol great job.