Reviews for Life Is a Highway
LoveCritic chapter 5 . 5/25
This was amazing, most stories do not realistically go throughout each sequence of a relationship. The story was heartwarming and it was not what I had imagined it would be at all (in a good way of course). I feel giddy right now and that probably seems silly of me, but as a professional FF reader I like to think I am not normally this fan girlish after a story and this has completely made me fangirl. Love the work! :)
Cutie-Pie-Angel chapter 5 . 5/24
That was wonderful *-* Perfect ending :D
SasuNaruSasu chapter 5 . 5/23
This was the best SasuNaru I've read so far! It was almost as good as RAMEN! Ikuzo Ramen!
This story is amazing! I love the mix between the funny and thevemotional parts of it :-)

The only point I was kinda frustrated was the end. I'd have really loved to hear Sasuke tell Naruto that he loved him back. I mean, seriously, even an Uchiha can admit thatvin this situation...
soc60cor chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
i laughed so much throughout this whole story.
kroscetish chapter 5 . 10/22/2014
ahhh! I don't have any idea why but the picture part made me cry for a tear or two. It started after reading Sasuke's expression on the picture. I don't know but my tears would fall on its own, it just did. Probably the way you explained it. Thank you for this wonderful fic.
berry5tz chapter 5 . 8/23/2014
Yay, I finished! And this story was great!

I really felt for Naruto, when he left California. And I was glad Sakura, was there for him. You just knew the breakdown was coming. There was no way it wasn't. But Sasuke was hurting too. I didn't realize it until he had come back home. And told Naruto how he felt . When he said goodbye to Sasuke. To say I was a shocked as Naruto, was would be a understatement.

Thanks for writing this was funny and entertaining and fun!
berry5tz chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
Hello!

This is interesting and a lot of fun to read. I really enjoyed "Bite" very much and decided to read this one too.

Naruto is hilarious. I laughed so much so far. Well until the dance lot brawl. I just knew it was Sasuke who was taking care of Naruto. And I bet that while he fought for Sakura, yes. he fought even harder for Naruto. Sasuke had to have been upset at seeing the condition that Naruto was in.

I guess Naruto is slowly starting to see how he really feels about Sasuke. I can't wait to see what happens next. Unfortunately, I have to be at 5 in the morning. And it's after 11th now so yeah, gotta go to bed. And catch the rest tomorrow!

Great job writing!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
This was beautiful. And lemony. And emotional. I cried. A few times. Lol great job.
livintoinspire chapter 5 . 7/8/2014
Amaaaaazing! Loved from start to finish! XD i really loved the lyric ending as well! Just beautiful! Keep up the amazing work!
Tsukihime1991 chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
Awww this was so fuckin adorable i cud dieeeeeeeeee
EmoNemo97 chapter 5 . 12/13/2013
Omg! Loved this story sooooooooooooooo much! I love SasuNaru! It's like the most sexy couple their can be! I love the way you captured their emotions just right and made them seem like the actual characters (not ooc-ish. I hate that)! Aaaaaaaaahh I loved reading this story soooooo much! I was crying and laughing and fuming soooo much that my family must think I lost it! Haha what they don't know is I lost it a long time ago ; p. Thank you soooooooooooooooooooo much! I love reading your storys!

Never stop writing storys(unless you want a riot.)
Lots of love
The Gidget's Goober chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
Like it so far will continue reading it later.
HazeofLies chapter 5 . 9/19/2013
I swear, I SWEAR, that's the best thing I've read in ages. Yeah, got me giggling, crying, nose-bleeding; whatever, yeah.

So sweet. Feels so real, you know? No soap scenes, no sappy disgusting bullshit unneeded dialogue (MCR IS NOT EMO TOO), and the ending was so sweet, besides the fact that they both were exhausted like maybe just 5 minutes ago? BUT THIS IS SO CUTE IDC I LOVE THIS. This just brought fanfiction to a new level, I swear. A fic that I don't have anything to complain about and absolutely love, you've done it! (I'm a picky little shit Imma sorry)

The whole story just appealed to me so much, and many others too, I believe. Counting down to the days you're going to leave someone in, starting out happy, having lots of fun, and then the last few days 'getting exciting' but infinitely depressing... I swear you have the best plot bunnies. And neither Naruto nor Sasuke had particular emo moments (I love love love the part where he compared a goodbye to a knife in the heart, because I'd fucking slam a door in someone I love's face too if they fucking smile and give me a goddamned handshake while saying goodbye to me?), and no Sakura bashing (anti-climatic), what more can I even ask for in a fanfiction?

Niki, even if you don't ever write another Naruto fanfiction chapter again (definitely hope not, but I've noticed your recent Fairytail fics, and however much I'd love to read them; I don't read Fairytail...), I'd still love you forever for all these beautiful things you leave behind for me to reread once 2 weeks .-. why is this so fucking hot and well satisfying and everything I have changed my religion to 'NavyBlueWings' yaoi' okey bai thx 4 al i'd draw you fanart if i could, damn.

Oh, and I hope you're better. From all the tough stuff in life. Hold through, alright? You're a good person, being responsible and still writing fanfiction at this dumb site with mostly lazyass people who can't write themselves (like myself) and read your stuff and to still be nice after so many years. I wish you well, and that things get better for people who deserve good things. I wouldn't crap on a lot since I'm aware that I cannot understand what you're going/went through and risk accidentally offend you in some way or another. Believe it! You rock!
xSonya chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
I kept crying at random parts all throughout this chapter x.x even at the end. I'm really going soft xD i really liked this story, it was emotional-total understatement. I didn't expect it to effect me so much, but i know what it's like to lose a bestfriend *shrugs* poor naruto. *points gun at sasuke" SAY YOU LOVE HIM DAMN IT, SAY YOU LOVE HIM! XD