Reviews for Life Is a Highway
pokemoncontest1998 chapter 1 . 4/16
this made me so happy
Chidori95 chapter 5 . 3/28
I have to say this story is worth to read and I'm not ashamed to admit that I got teary eyes over 4th ch and the felt my throat lumped in the 5th's beginning. I loved Chapters names. Awesome names. I loved it the best when Sasuke said those goodbye lines. I'm so going to use them in my stories too OK! I loved the idea. I loved Sakura. And I hated when Naruto cried that idiot. How could he question Sasuke's feelings.
JeslynBoo chapter 5 . 9/9/2016
Mmm... {happy place}
mark-of-candy chapter 2 . 12/4/2015
"I was already submerged in hell, so why not paddle around a little and check out the scenery?"

I really loved and
DChan21 chapter 5 . 8/24/2015
Great story! I am in love with your work! Again my only thing is that I hope that in your future stories you include naruto's and sasuke's family. Make sure they have a more active role and be there to help them figure out their love life! But over all the story is hilarious and so well written!
mia chapter 5 . 7/29/2015
mia chapter 4 . 7/29/2015
That got me so emotional that i freaking cried...
mia chapter 3 . 7/29/2015
I really like when naruto dose the Australian thing it's hilarious:)
mia chapter 2 . 7/29/2015
Assholian temevorus...really...o my god i was dying of laughter:)
mia chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
I'm really getting obsessed with all of your stories I'm almost done with all of the naruto fandoms and i don't know what I'm going to do one i finish
LoveCritic chapter 5 . 5/25/2015
This was amazing, most stories do not realistically go throughout each sequence of a relationship. The story was heartwarming and it was not what I had imagined it would be at all (in a good way of course). I feel giddy right now and that probably seems silly of me, but as a professional FF reader I like to think I am not normally this fan girlish after a story and this has completely made me fangirl. Love the work! :)
Cutie-Pie-Angel chapter 5 . 5/24/2015
That was wonderful *-* Perfect ending :D
SasuNaruSasu chapter 5 . 5/23/2015
This was the best SasuNaru I've read so far! It was almost as good as RAMEN! Ikuzo Ramen!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
This story is amazing! I love the mix between the funny and thevemotional parts of it :-)

The only point I was kinda frustrated was the end. I'd have really loved to hear Sasuke tell Naruto that he loved him back. I mean, seriously, even an Uchiha can admit thatvin this situation...
soc60cor chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
i laughed so much throughout this whole story.