Reviews for Behind A Pair of Cold Dark Eyes
Loki-Reid-Joker-DIE chapter 5 . 6/1/2012
omft is george jung from blow cos thats funny as anything he johnny depp on johnny depp now thats a story i love thi
VirendraLione chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
It was readable, which is always a bonus. However, I found it a bit cliche'd...I'm not an expert on domestic violence and it's subsequent effect on any children present but this scenario, as an explanation to a character's present disposition is all too often used. I'd be interested in reading any continuance of this story, you may decide to write, though. I particularly liked the reference to the movie in the word 'FUCKMOOK' as it strikes me as something a scared innocent child would probably make up on the spot, trying to make him/herself sound big and aggresive. Overall, it was well written. Good work! Hope I helped. :)
Ditte3 chapter 2 . 2/4/2009
Dark chapter but I can imagine him having s bastard father.I hope you write about someone to love him to not be totally lost.I always wished that after the end of OATIm he would change his life with someones up the great more ASAP.
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
My heart went out for little Sheldon.I was thinking of his childhood and that why he become the bastard he is in OATIM.I like it so far.
ReKoJ chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
Poor Sheldon. This was dark with depressing undertones. I loved it. I hope that you write more.
ReKoJ chapter 1 . 2/2/2009