Reviews for The Bat and the Jester
Dramiel chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Please, more Batman/Harley interaction! Please!
JubilantJester chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I like the lack of dialogue, and the more of an "inside their head feeling". It is just nice!
VivalaZebra chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
This is amazing. I've been attempting to write a Batman/Harley fic and this is exactly the kind of thing I was trying to go for. Amazing job!
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Well, this was a nice story into reading about the relationship between the Bats and the jester. :)

I must say I'm impress by how well you got it down right. :D

Please do keep up the good work upon any great future story. ;)
Captain Deadpool chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Very deep. Found the whole 'bat' and 'jester' song and dance a bit annoying, but I like the over all message.
harleyQdoll chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
i like this one, i feel the drama here

:]
highland girl 1592 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Aww,I don't think that Harley is capable of

hating anyone..not even Batman.:\
alocin chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
The not using names thing actually works really well in a short fic, and helps with the sense of opposing forces. I like it! :D
BrocktreeJustLeft chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Liked it, as always, though I saw a grammar mistake

'Why could have been the outcome' Might have worked as 'what could have been the outcome'
Cold Nostalgia chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Very nicely done. Your best one yet. Keep up the good work.
DustyDreamer chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
That was very touching, you made my heart grow a little bigger there: poor Harley. I think it's easy to see where Batman is coming from here, and he shows a side to his emotions you don't often see so it's nice to know he feels for Harley. I'm sure a lot of people do but nobody else realises it because when they think of Harley all they can come up with is 'insane'. I'd love to say you're a good writer but you're not - you'r G! Seriously you're little shots about Harley are all lovely in their own right, the kind of thing you can read anytime and still love them. Can't wait for your next fic!
MK08 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
This was really good. I really don't think there is enough Batman/Harley interaction in stories, which is a shame because it's interesting to see their relationship working against one another. The ending to this was really great, too! Awesome work. :)
TheBlackCatCrossing chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Oh my goodness, wonderful.

I love the descriptive detail. The ending was really poignant. I am adding this to my C2. It's not often that we get stories like this.