Reviews for The Diplomatic Thing To Do
Sensara chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
And this is why Dukat usually gets his ass kicked in my stories. I truly hate him, though he can be a fun times. Here, I just want to kill him. I want to hand him over to Kira and let her rip him limb from limb. Weyoun didn't deserve that.

Poor baby...*hugs Weyoun apologetically*. The things we put you through...
Ian Ridley chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
D: Poor Weyoun! He was just doing his job!
Master of the Boot chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
As Benjamin Sisko once said, life is full of shades of grey, then you spend a day in the company of a man like Gul Dukat and you realize . . . there is such a thing as pure evil :D

Which is what this is, pure evil. This is the kind of stuff I dig, I love all the innuendos and half implied stuff. But in the end, it's crystal clear what Weyon has suffered. And as nasty as Weyoun can be, I have a nagging feeling that even he dind't deserve this.

Dukat is truly twisted. The real tragedy in this comes from the fact that Weyoun is doing this all for his gods. And when he does it and gets them what they want, the Founders throw him aside like a piece of garbage. That's the tragic part.

Wonderful story full of black humor and darkness. I'd kiss you if I was sure you were an attractive woman.

Master of the Boot
Mrs Soong chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Ah... ash...

AWW! *starts crying*

Dude, poor Weyoun! *sniffle* That insecure naivety just bites at the soul. I seriously started tearing up reading this. And my dad was on the other side of the room like, 'Why the f are you crying...?'

Arrgh! Dukat is so... Dukat! This is terrifying, because it totally could've happened in the course of the show.

*sigh* Beautiful sad little story!
Little Tanuki chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Umm... um...

Oh, that is just so wrong. hehe.

I can just imagine that if this did happen, those would be exactly Dukat's motives. (I'm surprised that the Founder didn't order him "replaced" as well!)

theCalliope chapter 1 . 2/2/2009