Reviews for How to Be Cool :Or Die Trying:
TheGrammarQueen chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
A Shinigami-sama disco T-shirt?!

Give me one.

NOW.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Soul's dream was very convincing.
ladydeath07 chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
I have to admit this is the most well written love scene I have encountered on this site awesome work XD
ladydeath07 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was interesting and sweet keep up the good work.
sheepeater chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This was excellent. It was a beautiful swirl of descriptions, emotions, and images. You really brought Soul to life, and I loved the emphasis of him not wanting power if it meant being separated from his meister. Well done.
blueey chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
you paced this really well, i love the way you punctuated this chapter! :D and blackstar ftw! :P
XiaoChan914 chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
lol i love ur author notes and ur stories too. C:
Captain Stu chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
Loved it! It was charming, cute, and so Soul and Maka! The ending was also well placed and well written. Thanks for this little gem.
name chapter 5 . 8/4/2011

Sora Kazumiha chapter 5 . 7/31/2010
Very cute. -w-

Good job. :)
InternetTuffGuy chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
this is the most beautiful thing...I've ever read ;_;
Maiden of the Moon chapter 5 . 6/15/2010
What a wonderful collection! Not only is each section well-written, IC, and entertaining, they're all just so... fun. C: (Well, except that first one. I feel like I should chastise you for falling victim to the "it was only a dream" shtick, but honestly I would have been more dissapointed if it HADN'T been, haha. XD Also, Soul had some pretty bad dreams in the canon... so I can't hold it against you. Not that I would have, anyway. ;3)

All in all, a highly enjoyable read! True "fave" material. And I hope you choose to update it again, in the near future!