Reviews for Season 3
ColeAndPhoebeForever chapter 10 . 5/23
I really liked your story and could mention I really liked your story and could The show going in this direction this character Leasia had wanted to continue playing Fi. I really like Annie, though, and I also liked The song is she saying. However, the show did take a major nose dive in terms of continuity and The awesome plot completely vanished. There were a couple episodes in season three that I liked, such as rewind, snapshot, The awesome plot completely vanished. There were a couple episodes in season three that I liked, such as Lightning Rod, Rewind, Carnival, Snapshot, Pen Pal, and a few others, but overall the first two seasons of the show were awesome! I hope you continue with this alternate third season and if you and a few others, but overall the first two seasons of the show were awesome! I hope you continue with this alternate third season and if you want any ideas, the So Weird Wikipedia page has an alternative third season that Disney Channel rejected because it was too dark. Good luck with the next chapter. ColeAndPhoebeForever !
Kessi38 chapter 2 . 5/8
Another Fi? Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Kessi38 chapter 1 . 4/29
So excited! Loving it so far!
molly chapter 8 . 2/24
where are the songs
InkHeart17 chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Interesting new episode. It certainly wouldn't have worked as a TV episode with no dialogue and everyone having to act neutral, but it was a good read.
Shadowlands Guy chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Dude, this ticked me off for one reason, Fi doesn't get to say goodbye to her father, which IS A GOOD THING. This was the season finale I had always wanted for So Weird Season 2 but we never got. Well done. I hope you contiue to write.
Dootzbugg chapter 8 . 9/23/2011
I just wanted to take the time to let you know how much I've been enjoying the story so far. The writing is fantastic and it flows really well. I hope that you can update soon. :o)
Scyre chapter 8 . 5/7/2011
Nice! Love to see someone actually trying to do things as they should have been...got me hooked
FionaFiPhillips chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I read this before and really loved it, i wish this was an actaul episode..
B. Oots chapter 6 . 11/28/2010
I am really enjoying the story.
B. Oots chapter 5 . 11/14/2010
The more I read, the more I like the story.
B. Oots chapter 4 . 11/10/2010
I really like the story.
B. Oots chapter 3 . 11/8/2010
I just found the story.
Anna M. Brodl chapter 7 . 9/15/2010
I gotta say that I was a little let down on this one. The past episodes were brilliant but this one is just a rip off of the actual episode called "Voodoo" along with some tweaks here and there. Keep writing, though! I love your stuff.
Veronica Eriksson chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
I'm so happy to have found your story! You really stayed true to the show and the format of it, and true to the characters. Which is really rare. A lot of people just take the characters from stories and just used them as their own props for yaoi; which i can't stand. Thank you!