Reviews for Season 3
InkHeart17 chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Interesting new episode. It certainly wouldn't have worked as a TV episode with no dialogue and everyone having to act neutral, but it was a good read.
Shadowlands Guy chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Dude, this ticked me off for one reason, Fi doesn't get to say goodbye to her father, which IS A GOOD THING. This was the season finale I had always wanted for So Weird Season 2 but we never got. Well done. I hope you contiue to write.
Dootzbugg chapter 8 . 9/23/2011
I just wanted to take the time to let you know how much I've been enjoying the story so far. The writing is fantastic and it flows really well. I hope that you can update soon. :o)
Scyre chapter 8 . 5/7/2011
Nice! Love to see someone actually trying to do things as they should have been...got me hooked
FionaFiPhillips chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I read this before and really loved it, i wish this was an actaul episode..
B. Oots chapter 6 . 11/28/2010
I am really enjoying the story.
B. Oots chapter 5 . 11/14/2010
The more I read, the more I like the story.
B. Oots chapter 4 . 11/10/2010
I really like the story.
B. Oots chapter 3 . 11/8/2010
I just found the story.
Anna M. Brodl chapter 7 . 9/15/2010
I gotta say that I was a little let down on this one. The past episodes were brilliant but this one is just a rip off of the actual episode called "Voodoo" along with some tweaks here and there. Keep writing, though! I love your stuff.
Veronica Eriksson chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
I'm so happy to have found your story! You really stayed true to the show and the format of it, and true to the characters. Which is really rare. A lot of people just take the characters from stories and just used them as their own props for yaoi; which i can't stand. Thank you!
tattooedrory chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
this whole thing is great a little confusing in parts but can't wait for more
NovelGirl1500 chapter 6 . 9/24/2009
Hey Jason S. Black,

I know your still pretty miffed at me. If you will go to my page and read the story called IMPORTANT MESSAGE!PLEASE READ!, I think you'll understand what happened. I really, truely hope you'll forgive me, but if you don't, I understand.

Please accept my deepest, truest appologies,

Rachel
Mendelbra chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Amazing! I hated the 3rd season of So Weird. This story really brought me back to my childhood. Keep on working on this..
Edit Death chapter 7 . 8/5/2009
Hey, the story looks great so far! Can't wait for more. One thing though, the description of the picture at the end of Poltergeist was hard to grasp. Is there any way of getting a link to a drawing of it on your userpage or something? I just want to have a grasp on everything. Keep up the great work!