Reviews for Season 3
molly chapter 8 . 2/24
where are the songs
InkHeart17 chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Interesting new episode. It certainly wouldn't have worked as a TV episode with no dialogue and everyone having to act neutral, but it was a good read.
Shadowlands Guy chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Dude, this ticked me off for one reason, Fi doesn't get to say goodbye to her father, which IS A GOOD THING. This was the season finale I had always wanted for So Weird Season 2 but we never got. Well done. I hope you contiue to write.
Dootzbugg chapter 8 . 9/23/2011
I just wanted to take the time to let you know how much I've been enjoying the story so far. The writing is fantastic and it flows really well. I hope that you can update soon. :o)
Scyre chapter 8 . 5/7/2011
Nice! Love to see someone actually trying to do things as they should have been...got me hooked
FionaFiPhillips chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I read this before and really loved it, i wish this was an actaul episode..
B. Oots chapter 6 . 11/28/2010
I am really enjoying the story.
B. Oots chapter 5 . 11/14/2010
The more I read, the more I like the story.
B. Oots chapter 4 . 11/10/2010
I really like the story.
B. Oots chapter 3 . 11/8/2010
I just found the story.
Anna M. Brodl chapter 7 . 9/15/2010
I gotta say that I was a little let down on this one. The past episodes were brilliant but this one is just a rip off of the actual episode called "Voodoo" along with some tweaks here and there. Keep writing, though! I love your stuff.
Veronica Eriksson chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
I'm so happy to have found your story! You really stayed true to the show and the format of it, and true to the characters. Which is really rare. A lot of people just take the characters from stories and just used them as their own props for yaoi; which i can't stand. Thank you!
tattooedrory chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
this whole thing is great a little confusing in parts but can't wait for more
NovelGirl1500 chapter 6 . 9/24/2009
Hey Jason S. Black,

I know your still pretty miffed at me. If you will go to my page and read the story called IMPORTANT MESSAGE!PLEASE READ!, I think you'll understand what happened. I really, truely hope you'll forgive me, but if you don't, I understand.

Please accept my deepest, truest appologies,

Rachel
Mendelbra chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Amazing! I hated the 3rd season of So Weird. This story really brought me back to my childhood. Keep on working on this..