Reviews for That's what she said
Angelic Guardian chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Hilarious and perfectly in-character. Loved it! :D
honeybees24 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
All I have to say is... very funny!
Merilindir chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
this is hilarious!
Samps432 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
hahaha wow that story was amazing! everyone was so in character it was scary...

and great "that's what she said"...'s :) they were all very funny
kaleidoscopedisaster chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
one word. hysterical.
Lizardgirl7 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
hahahahaha i laughed so much that i probably took 10 years off my life. XD that's such a dwight thing to say.
springchild chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Ha! That was amazing! All of the set-ups were so natural, I don't know how you did it. Very funny. :D
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Hahahaha! OMG Loved it! lol I so wanna see Jim actually pull this off! The last part was my favorite: That's what she said to you! lol Nice job!
DirtyEXmistress chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Dwight-“Michael is a comedic genius. The first time I heard one of his jokes, I didn’t stop laughing for five minutes. Why do I not laugh now, you ask? Simple, a little while ago, I read that when you laugh, the constriction of your lungs damages your internal organs, shortening your overall lifespan by five seconds per laugh. So fifty years from now, when you are all dead from watching to many sitcoms and Dane Cook, I’ll still be hear alive, laughing at you…but in my head…(nods with a serious expression)

your characterization is so spot on in this talking head...not many people can accurately portray dwight without seeming over the top (including me) but this is so amazingly dwight k schrute...

good story!
bingbangboom714 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Ha ha!

I LMAO!

Great job!

hurkydoesntknow chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Haha! That was AWESOME! I loved what Jim did! Nicely written! Great job!

Hurky :-D
Dizzy The Magical Fpoon chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I love the last few lines! Haha. Great little oneshot!
Merrymary05 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Haha! That made me laugh a lot. Good job!