Reviews for Time's Lullaby
Misplaced Angel chapter 3 . 2/6/2009
this is... interesting. I like it, sounds new. :D keep up the good work. update soon!
Blankspades chapter 3 . 2/5/2009
Interesting... two mates! I LURVE Blaise and Draco! (And Harry, of course~! :]) Update soon!
AngelikRebel chapter 3 . 2/5/2009
I really like this story, I just wish the chapters were longer. Please update soon. :-)
Sabaku no Sable chapter 3 . 2/5/2009
let the chaos begin! love that song. it makes sense with harry though.
CouldrenOfInsanity chapter 3 . 2/5/2009
Awesome choice of song! Yay another chapter. Hope you update soon!
Alex chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
Ugh! Why don't you people put a slash warning? I have found that usually slash writers bad writers, so I avoid all of you like the plague.
njferrell chapter 3 . 2/5/2009
He should go ahead and move into the bedroom, if he's going to stay the next month there. He could magic himself a great and comfortable room.

I would go to 12 Grimmauld Place. He already knows where it is. he could live there for the month and clean it up.
Enchanted Silly chapter 2 . 2/4/2009
intresting, update soon please.
CouldrenOfInsanity chapter 2 . 2/4/2009
Yes please explain. This is very confusing, so far...But good.
babygirly chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
really want to know more about thi...
Yali chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
I really like the concept of this story. I hope that Harry makes the right choices this time around and gets to be with his mates.
fifespice chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
ooh so what is ahrry and he lives with severus?. is sev like a parental figure of sorts then? pls update soon
fifespice chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
so whats going on then hmm
Lientjuhh chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
hm.. So well it sounds interesting.. :)
njferrell chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
I love it! And Blaise and Draco are his mates..even better. Snape's right. he can change everything. If his first life kind of follows the books, he can do some major damage this time around. Such as The Stone in year one, get the diary away from Ginny, get scabbers and get Sirius free.

I love this idea.

I do have one question. Since he already has his inheritance, will he get to stay with his mates this time? It would be to sad if it was a never ending cycle.
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 Next »