Reviews for Time's Lullaby
Thisisnirvana chapter 13 . 8/8/2012
I loved this story! Now, I shall go read the sequel! :)
mindgameplay chapter 12 . 7/29/2012
rolanda hooch
Guest chapter 11 . 6/30/2012
One think that bugged me the first time I read this (and again now) is that both aisu and heru are not really Japanese words, but are adopted English words with their pronunciations/spelling changed to better fit the Japanese language. I'm not fluent in Japanese, so I can't give an "expert" answer, but google translate assures me that "jigaku no koori" would be a better translation (literally, "ice of hell"). Alternatively, switch "jigaku" and "koori" to get "hell of ice". While the "better" translation might not work for what you're using it for depending on your naming preferences, the word aisuheru makes me laugh because it's so close to English.

Otherwise, I'm really enjoying this story (as evidenced by my reading it for a second time). If I get a chance I'll come back and read the re-write when (if?) it's done.

Rae (who is too lazy to make an account)
TheLycanLovegoodChronicles chapter 12 . 5/18/2012
Rolanda Hooch
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
love it
Umbra Drachen chapter 8 . 4/2/2012
Close; very close. it is Avada Kadavra which is latin for living corpse. advada is lati for ethier liveing or healing(i.e I didnot want to look it up in my mental dictionary{dont judge me you try knowing three languges with a bunch of random words and sayingd in multiple languages}). kadaver means corpse so it basicly means living/healing corpse.
mattcun chapter 13 . 3/2/2012
thats great i love it!
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 13 . 4/1/2011
awesome i love this fic
Shebajay chapter 13 . 1/2/2011
this story is really good. I love how Harry was able to go back to when he was eleven and remember everything. I felt bad for him when he had his nightmares but glad he had sev to be there for him along with the malfoys. well i'm off to read the next one.
WarriorDarkAngel chapter 13 . 12/27/2010
More! I luv it!
WarriorDarkAngel chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
are you cutting yourself?
WarriorDarkAngel chapter 1 . 12/27/2010