Reviews for Time's Lullaby
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 13 . 8/5/2013
Wow. You have a thing about giving terms or names a Japanese meaning, not that I mind. It has been too long since I last heard those words.
XD
What happened to the "Golden Trio"?
Lw117149 chapter 13 . 4/22/2013
THIS WAS NICE i LOOK FORWARD TO THE SEQUIL...
The Amendable Snow Freak chapter 13 . 3/20/2013
Great job, I luv it!
Mashkai30 chapter 13 . 10/20/2012
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
the song was classic very nice lolz
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 13 . 8/17/2012
_ harry as a dark character cute
Thisisnirvana chapter 13 . 8/8/2012
I loved this story! Now, I shall go read the sequel! :)
mindgameplay chapter 12 . 7/29/2012
rolanda hooch
Guest chapter 11 . 6/30/2012
One think that bugged me the first time I read this (and again now) is that both aisu and heru are not really Japanese words, but are adopted English words with their pronunciations/spelling changed to better fit the Japanese language. I'm not fluent in Japanese, so I can't give an "expert" answer, but google translate assures me that "jigaku no koori" would be a better translation (literally, "ice of hell"). Alternatively, switch "jigaku" and "koori" to get "hell of ice". While the "better" translation might not work for what you're using it for depending on your naming preferences, the word aisuheru makes me laugh because it's so close to English.

Otherwise, I'm really enjoying this story (as evidenced by my reading it for a second time). If I get a chance I'll come back and read the re-write when (if?) it's done.

Rae (who is too lazy to make an account)
TheLycanLovegoodChronicles chapter 12 . 5/18/2012
Rolanda Hooch
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
love it
Umbra Drachen chapter 8 . 4/2/2012
Close; very close. it is Avada Kadavra which is latin for living corpse. advada is lati for ethier liveing or healing(i.e I didnot want to look it up in my mental dictionary{dont judge me you try knowing three languges with a bunch of random words and sayingd in multiple languages}). kadaver means corpse so it basicly means living/healing corpse.
mattcun chapter 13 . 3/2/2012