Reviews for Return Game
Heart.and.Soul.entirely chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
I love the story plot and everything. But I just don't like Edward at alllll. I hate the fact he thinks he has a second chance with the daughter (gross btw) and she's half wolf, she's suppose to smell repulsive to Edward oO. But hey loooooooooooove your story and ideas, annoyed by Edward -_-.
SuieetBurri18 chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
I really like this so far! Very promising:)
LAUREN3638 chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
FUCK U EDWARD! Great story, though!
NeonDomino chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
Just read this story and love it - seen the dates it was written and feel silly asking but am guessing its not going to be continued?
CyanideDeductions chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
hahah this was awesome! i love these two quotes...

I shouldn't have wanted to rip off her clothes, then fuck her senseless.

It's so un edward like and so funny! (dont know why)

And...Who knew - kinky teacher fantasies for grumpy, old-fashioned Edward.

Hhahahahahah lol i laughed so hard at that bit, kinky teacher fantasies for grumpy old Edward... :)
Team.Jacob.17 chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
Thiss story is good.I'm loven it.!.please update soon.!.I wonder if caleb is as hot as
mayflow009 chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
I really like your stoies. I read the first of this one My personal sun and it was great! This one seems like it will be awsome too!

Your's Truly

Hayley
Wannabe-Wallaby chapter 4 . 3/7/2010
Really lovin this story

Please update soon!
Garapa chapter 4 . 3/7/2010
I think I am going to like this story a lot more that your last one. Edward is being a huge pervert and I am relishing his desperatation. I also find it interesting that he took a liking to Bella's daughter, though it somewhat makes sense. Anyway update soon.
watermelonflavored chapter 4 . 1/15/2010
omg! lol wow
Vani88 chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
This story is very interesting... a bit creepy to see Bella age, but that's the way things go after all... just like in the New Moon movie... totally freaked me out :(
kittensinlilwhiteboots123 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
update plz
DriverPicksMusic chapter 4 . 7/10/2009
please update soon! It's really good! Can't wait 'till upload!
Mirabitur chapter 4 . 6/21/2009
cul? !
mandygu3 chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
So I really would love it if you kept going with this story. I love it so far and have been waiting for you to keep going.