Reviews for Mending Shattered Wings
JA-9 chapter 3 . 3/16/2009
Wow...that is the longest review I've ever seen...but in a good way, I guess.
Katelyn Phantom chapter 3 . 3/15/2009
This is a great story. It is intelligent, thoughtful, and well-written and full of angst and drama with few or no spelling or grammar mistakes that I can see at all so far. You have to have a smart and creative imagination in order to have written a fan fiction story as wonderful as this one is so far. You portrayed Dick Grayson for who he is and the type of person he is and his thoughts, emotions, and the battle of inner turmoil that he is going through quite well. He seems to be handsome, smart, creative, funny, nice, serious, mature, responsible, brave, determined, loyal, resourceful, strong, and tough even if he is severely depressed and has a drug addiction. I love the father and son relationship that Bruce and him have. Bruce accepts him for who he is and cares about him and loves him and really does see him as his own son even if he is his adoptive father and not his biological father. I mean he did feed and clothe Dick, give him his own bedroom to sleep in, sent him to be the best schools so they he could have the best education possible, gave him pocket money, let him have fun around his mansion under Alfred’s supervision, trained him to be a crime fighter, and let him fight the bad guys with him as his sidekick Robin. The only reason that he fired him in the first place after he got shot by the Joker was because he wanted him to be safe and go to school and have a normal life drinking soda and eating pizza, ice cream, and junk food, worry about his clothes, deal with homework, studying, and projects to do, get involved with girls, go out to eat, the arcade, the bowling alley, the skating ring, the movies, and the mall with his friends, and get addicted to TV shows, movies, books, comic books, music, and videogames like any other teenager his age would. In the end he allowed Robin to go to Jump City and start his own team which meant that he had to have had faith in him. He is overprotective of him though and you proved that after how badly you had him kick Slade’s butt in Shattered Wings and instill the fear of God into him. I hope that Dick goes back to school, hangs out with his friends, and gets to enjoy life as a normal teenager while he tries to accept himself for who he is and his old beliefs, be his own person, and recover from his time as Slade’s apprentice with the help of Alfred and Bruce and maybe even Barbara, Clark, and some of Bruce’s other friends from the Justice League America. He should make peace with the Teen Titans but he should not go back to Jump City and be their leader and a Teen Titan again. He can be friends with them but he should stay in Gotham and go back to being Batman’s sidekick as Robin and help Bat Girl and him protect Gotham City from crime because the Titans had doubts about who he was and how much he cared about them and the lengths that he would go in order to keep them safe and protect them and they betrayed him by believing that he would willingly become a criminal especially as Slade’s apprentice and who is to say that they will not do it again. Besides he said it himself that they are not his family and that Teen Titans’ Tower and Jump City was not his real home but that his real family and home was in Gotham with his father and Alfred. He is better off in Gotham then he is in Jump City. I also hope that you have Batman find out about who Slade is and where he is hiding at, track him down for another round of name calling, insults, yelling at each other, and arguing, let him severely beat him up, and then kill him for what he did to Robin because the son of the Bat does deserve to have revenge against that sick and twisted bastard for what he did to him especially if he did anything sexual with him. Poor Dick! I feel so bad for him. Anyway great story and keep up the good work!
phantom chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Update soon!
shadowgirl chapter 3 . 3/15/2009
This is a great story! It is hard for me to decide out of Shattered Wings and Mending Shattered Wings which one I like the best because the two of them are both so awsome. I hope that Dick is able to be who he is and have confidence in everything that he believed in before Slade got his claws in him and that you do not have him go back to be the leader of the Teen Titans but have him decide to stay permanently in Gotham. He can go back to school and be a normal teenager for once during the day and fight crime again as Batman's sidekick if he really wants to by night. I also hope that you have Bruce track down Slade and kill him for what he did to Dick. Keep up the good work and update soon! I bet the fourth chapter will be just as good as the last three ones!
k chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
great story!
JA-9 chapter 3 . 3/13/2009
Great! Just great! I've been waiting for this chapter so thank you for updating this story! I love this story! As long as Dick doesn't go back to his 'team', I will always update a chapter! Speaking of which, please update sooner if you can, not saying you have to, but it would be nice!;)
JA-9 chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
Please update soon! I know you said about it being a very emotional fic, but I'm just going to say that I love this cute little story...AH! Im doing it again, so sorry if your getting a bit(if not alot)angry with me! I will stop if you tell me to!:)
JA-9 chapter 2 . 2/19/2009
Your going to update? Thank you so much! Wonder what will happen... anyway another thing I wanted to say is I really like your taste in characters, I mean most people just write storys about starfire getting kidnapped or Robin cheating on her and she goes to Bruce, thrus turing him against again! :)
Eternal Headache chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
Thank you all for the notes. Appreciate them. I am currently working on part 3, but this is a seriously emotional fic and I'm not supergirl, so please be paitent. Hotdoglover, I'm not sure what it is that you're asking of me. You seem to be using a form of net speak, which is just generally incorrect english anyway. Are you asking for tips in proper english spelling, because that would be something your teachers should be able to assist you with. Thanks again for the notes.

Lil :)
hotdoglover chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
hi again! r u gonig to continue wiv the story? because i really like it! em are you even reading this reveiw? anyway pleze reveiw i luv your story..or do people call them a fan ficion? sory 'bout all the Qs, im just so curious 'bout the hole thing! o yeah something i forgot to ask befour, spot any mistaks then tell me! my 8th grade teach spotted lodz, o well.
bunnygirl chapter 2 . 2/7/2009
hay! can u update on ur story 4 me!thanx!
JA-9 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Hey, some other people are starting to look at your story! Isn't that great! Probably because its the weekend!Still loving your story! Though it will be even better when you review!
hotdoglover chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
hi! im new arond the hole fan fiction thing, so my grammer and spelling might be a bit off to you! anyway, i was just looking at the stories and i found your brilleant story! its just full of fluff stuff! (heh.. that ryms);-} err did i do the smily right?
bunnygirl chapter 2 . 2/6/2009
love your story! r u going to continue? i hope u do! so sorry i haven't reviewed!
JA-9 chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
I..think I might cry...oh no wait, it was a eye-lash. Anyway I love the sequal(sp?) you put up, its great! I love the Dick and Bruce father/son relationship!
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4