Reviews for Cheating Death
velvet86 chapter 11 . 5/2/2009
I really enjoyed this chapter and wished it would have been longer. ;-) Please update soon and thanks a lot!
full of surprises chapter 11 . 5/1/2009
great chapter! x
kaylamarie2012 chapter 11 . 5/1/2009
poor bella
Nissa-Cullen chapter 11 . 5/1/2009
This is a really good story. It's irritating though because i fell like Bella and can't help but wonder what it is everyone is hiding from her. I'm glad Jasper was able to stop with the one girl though. I look forward to reading more. Keep up the good work.
Emma chapter 11 . 5/1/2009
Great chapter!
Kitasky123 chapter 11 . 4/30/2009
please please please update asap
Nikki Morgan chapter 11 . 4/30/2009
Poor Jazzy, I feel so bad for him.
Killzone707 chapter 11 . 4/30/2009
I really like your story and I hope you keep updating! I can't wait to see what happens between Bella and Jasper :) Nice job
velvet86 chapter 10 . 4/28/2009
Wow, I'm really impressed. This story is really awesome! I can't wait to read what'll happen next and I really love the way you're writing. I think you did a very good job with Jasper. The way you describe him fits perfectly, I really couldn't imagine him better. Bella would probably think more of Edwards but I actually like that she's not that extreme in your story. ;-) Please update soon and keep up this great story! Thanks!
jaspersgirl998 chapter 10 . 4/28/2009
this is a great story! I feel so bad for Jasper :( Cant wait for the update.
susana75 chapter 9 . 4/28/2009
maria is in the plot? Oh I so hope is not the last time we see her here! I love it. And most of all I love just noticing that: there already is another chapter posted for me to read ! Oh and ... please, would it be possible writing longer chapters? or is it just me always wanting more...
kaylamarie2012 chapter 10 . 4/28/2009
poor jasper.
Kitasky123 chapter 10 . 4/27/2009
please please please update asap
Nikki Morgan chapter 9 . 4/27/2009
Oh no, how could he kill that girl? At least he didn't hurt bella right? Poor Bells, for her to see that. She does know that a few feet won't make a difference right?
Emma chapter 9 . 4/27/2009