Reviews for The Long Night of Buffy Summers
Jvn chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Great.
Leanne8582 chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
Very good. I like how you depicted all those relationships. Especially Buffy/Willow and Buffy/Spike. This fic just rang so incredibly true. Buffy's monologue was one I could easily see on the show. Thank you.
Jennifer-Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
LOVE IT!
alex9 chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
like your style of writing.

alex
jamie chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
Wow. I usually hate first person fics because that is not how the show is structured and if the tone of the character is even a little off it completely ruins otherwise good fics. But your's is perfect. You write the characters so well. I so wish they'd shown this.
GeekGirlz-R-Us chapter 1 . 12/31/2001
Cool story! Good continuation and characterizations. Felt like it slipped right in with what I saw on TV.
lunarlanding chapter 1 . 12/24/2001
Katie, this is so very wonderful. I've missed reading you fanfiction. I loved the interaction, the way Buffy analyzed her relationships. It all worked.
Shaz chapter 1 . 12/6/2001
Excellent story! Great characterisation and good dialogue.
X-Lander chapter 1 . 12/6/2001
Oh my, that was very well written. I could see the characters interacting in my head like it was a mini-episode. Bravo, you captured the feel of the show completly.
kristen2 chapter 1 . 12/5/2001
Very, very, very, very good! I REALY wish that this was something they were going to show. But Joss can do whatever he wants and it will probably be good to. I like her coming to terms with things. But I don't see Spike as an addiction. I wish Joss had left Spike as a crutch, like Giles was, something she needed to not rely on and just rely on herself. But addiction is to strong. Your story dealt with is differently and I enjoyed that. Thanks. Write more. You're very talented.
anna2 chapter 1 . 12/5/2001
This it one of those fics that you must continue. Please, please, please do a sequal. You write all these characters so beautifully and I'd love to see what you can come up with.
Oblio chapter 1 . 12/5/2001
Have not seen "Wrecked" and am not likely to see Season 6 for a couple of months yet, but if this excellent story is any guide.

Can't hardly wait. Characterisations seem fairly "tight" to me. Sequel?

Keep up the good work.

Ob.
Fallen Darkness chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
Wow. That's the best story I've read in a long time. You stayed perfectly in tune with the charicters.