Reviews for A Drunken Fiasco
The Anguished One chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
This was brilliant. So incredibly funny, I wish it was in the game. Even better, you used my favorite pairing. The romance was sweet and adorable.
camitake chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Coooool! One of the best drunk fanfics ever!
Neir chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
More of this. MORE.
Girly 411 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
First... Holy Flipping Gosh! *squees!*

And second... this was just one of the most hilarious things I've read in a while. *uberly applause!*

Bunnies! haha! Yukiko's funny when she's tipsy. Rabbits! 8O

I got that the moment she opened her mouth and said it. It took my bros a while to figure it out though... even after Souji clapped a hand over her mouth to keep her from continuing.

Both Kanji and Naoto don't get it. Aww... so naive. The two of them make a great couple, but Souji and Naoto are cute too. )

This one was especially sweet and way too funny! heheh... Cuddles... aww... *chibi face*

And I must add that this was so in character, I can completely see this happening. Absolutely perfect. Hilarious! D

Oh wow, I totally called that Naoto was faking it. Figures she'd totally figure out what Yosuke was trying to do and then use that to gain an advantage. *nods* Though my suspicions first started when Yosuke declared #3 take off their shirt and she just stared at the chopstick as if tryin to figure out what to do. She was probably thinking somethin along the lines of, "oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit... I can't B.S. my way outta this... Oh, shit..." Though she'd find a more intelligent way to phrase that. XD

She'd totally do that to Souji though. Most definitely. I could see that.

Ah, Rise... 'why does Naoto get to have all the fun with Senpai?' (paraphrased, of course)

*shakes head and rests hand on shoulder* Marvelous job. You... are a comedic genius.

Yosuke's will just had be cracking up. And I love the little tidbit of YosukexChie in there. Very well done.

Heheh... Kanji's funny when he's drunk. Hmm... since he's somewhat available and Naoto's currently with Souji...

That's just too funny. You can still tell he's hopelessly fallen for the young detective. *nods*

Loved this! Keep up the great work. You most definitely did the game justice. Loved your rendition of the second time through King's Game. *applauds* Just wonderful!
Vandenbz chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Oh man, you have GOT to do more stories like this one! I couldn't stop laughing at certain points and there aren't too many stories that can do that. Keep up the great work!
xXDarkMoonLightVampireXx chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Aw so kawaii! : D I loved it! x3 It was funny too. Great job!
LunarWolf86 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Awesome story XD. I really liked the ending. It was very emotional and touching, hope u keep writing stories this good
vicknertop chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Wow, this story was amazing! Very well written, the characters were perfect, and the story was intresting. You deserve more credit!. D

One of the few fics of Persona 4 that I read to the end.

I loved it, and hope that you contiune writing. 3
FenixPhoenix chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
I really enjoyed this small fic. It was hilarious. Good job :)
M14Mouse chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
LOL! Oh, boy. I need to breath. Oh, boy...hehe...This story was great. Everyone was in character...well as in character as they can be. Anyway, great work!
DEADxGONE chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Oh my god, you wouldn't believe how much I laughed reading this.

Mostly because of how much I can relate. XD

(Try playing the King's game with 15 teenagers! Oh Mylanta, things got out of hand! When I was the King I had two numbers feed pudding to each other blindfolded 8D And we had half of us covered in so much whip cream 7 of us ended up cramming in my shower...But I digress. XD )

Naoto pseudo-drunk was priceless...And surprisingly not too OOC. She seems like the type to test poor Souji-kun like that. ;.; Regardless, thoroughly enjoyed. 8D

I will be sending this fic to each of those friends. Haha. I know my sister will love it, too.
Titan6 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Thank you for continuing the Persona 4 love. Lol.

Again, really like the pairing. This was funny as can be and cute as well.
mangafreak7793 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
wow, what a great story and the character were portrayed nicely and it was funny how Yosuke was writing his will
Twotwentytwo chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Already did my big review on the other posting, but it bears repeating here: This is fantastic.
Citrus Sunscreen chapter 1 . 2/3/2009