Reviews for Chocolate Dipped Fruit
KurauPhantom Memory chapter 55 . 10/7/2012
I feel so empty inside after reading the ending. I mean i wish there was a sequel. Cause reading the ending makes me feel incomplete. I asked my brother what the ending meant and he said and i quote "it probably meant that they still have their lives ahead of them and that it was just the beginning of their lives." I am just gonna go with what he says. Great story just wish there was small sequel.

love,
Kurau
The Yoshinator chapter 55 . 9/5/2012
Thank you so much for writing this. The only bit I would've liked better, is if she was with Kish. Because he's my favorite character. Please write more.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 55 . 2/16/2012
So sad I cried so much! ;_;
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 49 . 2/16/2012
I feel bad for Kish, he's always getting the short end of the stick. :[
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 47 . 2/16/2012
So Kawaii! I’m loving your story so far, I haven’t read a story that uses a mew mew horse before or someone being in the situation that she’s in. The story itself seems very believable, like it could be part of the anime. _ really can’t tell what OC this is but I’m dying to find out. The story is very deep and moving .Didn’t expect you to kill Mafin, I liked that little dog. : P Also very glad to be rid of Eclaire.
Laylaenchantix101 chapter 55 . 12/18/2011
cliff hanger. and its complete? how cruel. i hope there's a sequal.
CelticLily chapter 55 . 11/21/2011
That was a beautiful story!And the longest I think I've ever read! I love the way it ends, not a perfect happy ending, but a believable, bitter-sweet one. It was just brilliant! But poor Mafin :( And Poor Shokora! I mean, that is a SERIOUS amount of suffering she has to deal with altogether! Anyway, yeah. I loved it :)
bur bur chapter 55 . 11/18/2011
oh i love love love its amzing omg greaqt job love love love it so much lololololololol
CelticLily chapter 28 . 11/5/2011
Awww poor Jelly XD That's so funny! "You named a Morpher... and you called it Jelly" lol! XD
CelticLily chapter 16 . 11/4/2011
Love the banter, it was brilliant! And Kish- so sneaky XD Gotta love him...
CorieFanGrrl chapter 55 . 10/27/2011
Was... was that the end? Whaaaat?
CorieFanGrrl chapter 54 . 6/18/2011
I just looooove this story! And this is by far the best OC character story for Tokyo Mew Mew I've read! I'm new to the site and I'm actually writing an OC story myself. I'd love it if you'd read what I have so far and tell me what you think! :)
Laylaenchantix101 chapter 54 . 5/27/2011
not bad. this chapter is dramatic
TheGirlWithTheOnyxRose chapter 54 . 5/19/2011