Reviews for Drunken Fiasco
metalsnakezero chapter 2 . 2/4/2009
I like these, including the one with Margaret in it lol.
GodsmackedHalfbreed chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Sweet! Not only you but Fiyerna, my other favorite Naoto/Souji author writing a fic! This story was awesome, it was both funny and fluffy. I hope that you continue with Downward Spiral and I hope that you write more Naoto/Souji fics.
Keikun4283 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Great fic. Loved the way you portrayed Naoto if she was actually drunk and the little bit at the end with the two was sweet. Well if you write more fics like this I'll read'em.
PokehTurtle chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.
Twotwentytwo chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
It's like some kind of awesome SoujixNaoto Dream Team.

Hilarious all the way through, with a heartwarming ending. And the great characterization I've come to expect from both of you. There were a lot of small hints of what Naoto was up to, but I didn't really notice until the reveal. Even so, you get the feeling that she's genuinely enjoying letting all of her repressed affection out at once(and, of course, a measure of (hilarious)petty revenge for Souji making her wait so long). The end fit in perfectly with her character, too, a need to reaffirm the fact that Souji wouldn't use then ditch her like everyone else. Her grin at the end is hilarious to imagine, as well.

The others were nicely done, too. Drunk Yukiko(who's voice is still honestly amazing) is always great to see, and Drunk Kanji was interesting. And slightly insane. Yosuke/Chie moment was rather cute, and somehow Rise manages to play the Innocent Bystander rather well.

Souji was gold, from his "Oh-god-what-did-you-guys-do-NOW" countenance to his epic battle with his libido(the winner, apparently, was Naoto.).

So yeah, fantastic. This was a nice surprise.
Larc chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
man... like my other comment on your fic, I like this one too. You made it funny and pretty 'sweet'. and everyone is not OOC. keep writing!
Dragon Lord Coker chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
"I'll only say this," said Souji through gritted teeth. "You'd better start writing your last will and testament on that napkin."

that line is pure win

Meanwhile, realizing his current danger, Yosuke took Souji's advice and began writing a will on a clean napkin with a ball-point pen. "I, Hanamura Yosuke, being of sound mind and body, at least for the moment, divide my material possessions like so: I leave my motorcycle to Souji, as an apology for tonight. I leave my headphones to Chie, as an apology for never listening. Please sell the rest of my possessions and give the money to charity, and donate what remains of my organs to troubled teenagers who could possibly meet the same fate as me."

Even Better

And It was kind of obvious Naoto was faking
Krylancelo chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I really really liked your fanfic! Naoto and Senpai were my faves in the game. Other than Yukiko!

Club Escapade was a great, hilarious scene in the game so it was fun to read more on that, though I liked Teddie's contributions in the game. He would have made it wild!

The ending was cute in this. The only gfs I had in the game for my main (Duo) was Yukiko, Rise and Ai.

Nice fanfic!
Velveteenrabbit chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
AHAHAHA oh man, that was... you should have put a warning on this. I was drinking when I read this, and now my computer is purple and grape-flavored...

But Naoto's so cute (one of fav pairings in P4)
24 | « Prev Page 1 2