Reviews for Chicken Box
Coffee Monsta chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
AWWW! Little sam is so cuuute! Omg! I have a five year old sister... they're sweet but can be real brats when they don't get what they want. BUT Sam is just adorable! I love him.

Lol, the Chicken Box. *shakes head* I can imagine him saying that in a little kid voice and it makes me want to explode from the cuteness! Great job so far!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/9/2015
Wait, isn't permanent marker really hard to get off? Also, I love connecting the dots with the spots of dry skin on my arm. I'm strange
SilentSupernatural chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
Poor Sam. At least he only went through it once. I had to go through chicken pox twice. Once when I was three and then again when I was five and caught it from my sister who was still a baby at the time.
doyleshuny chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
Oh my goodness. Chicken poz Sammy is just adorable. The story about Dean playing the "leaves fairies" was hysterical. Being an older sister to my little brother Jacob I can totally appreciate Deans sense of humor. You're just getting back for years of annoying things younger siblings do! LOL!However you wouldn't trade your little sibling for anything!
stargatemagic chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Aww! I love how little they are! And I got chicken pox when I was just 3 so don't think you're story is too unrealistic. I love your Supernatural fics - honestly I read "Freshman" before I had even watched one ep. and your fics are what got me on to the show.
hogwartshobbiton chapter 5 . 11/18/2009
hahahaa :D aww sweet! thankyou you write them so well! xx
nwspaprtaxis chapter 5 . 9/15/2009
Aw. This is so cute! They're little!
doyleshuny chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
Very Cute! I love the little Sammy and Dean stories. Especially Sammy cause he's just such a cute little booger! VERY GOOD!
charlie-becks chapter 5 . 7/26/2009
i was unfortunate i had the chicken pox twice, it wasn't fun
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 5 . 7/18/2009
Well, speaking as someone who had the chicken pox a few months ago (and who is NOT a kid), I can attest that it stinks to have them.

Poor Sammy - trust dean to know how to make things better, in his own way.
casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 5 . 3/11/2009
fue una excelente historia viendo a dean como se desvelaba por cuidar de sammy haciendo más confortable su enfermedad, big bro siempre pendiente de su baby sammy, adoro weechester
Amy chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
Lol. So cute. It's good John just gave in. You can't be annoyed faced w/something that adorable. And it did keep Sam from scratching. Heh. Oatmeal in the tub. Guess John never knew Mary used that one. But he couldn't have asked for a better caretaker than Dean. Though I did love how tender he was w/the boys. You do a great John.
twin1 chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
loved it, especially the end - too much oatmeal in the tub to take a shower. hilarious.
Jenmm31 chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
Loved the ending! The oatmeal..haha.

AMAZING job w/ this story...write more, write more!

sammygirl1963 chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
Aw, I just love it when John becomes all fatherly!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »