Reviews for Chicken Box
SilentSupernatural chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
Poor Sam. At least he only went through it once. I had to go through chicken pox twice. Once when I was three and then again when I was five and caught it from my sister who was still a baby at the time.
doyleshuny chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
Oh my goodness. Chicken poz Sammy is just adorable. The story about Dean playing the "leaves fairies" was hysterical. Being an older sister to my little brother Jacob I can totally appreciate Deans sense of humor. You're just getting back for years of annoying things younger siblings do! LOL!However you wouldn't trade your little sibling for anything!
stargatemagic chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Aww! I love how little they are! And I got chicken pox when I was just 3 so don't think you're story is too unrealistic. I love your Supernatural fics - honestly I read "Freshman" before I had even watched one ep. and your fics are what got me on to the show.
carolinesayer chapter 5 . 11/18/2009
hahahaa :D aww sweet! thankyou you write them so well! xx
nwspaprtaxis chapter 5 . 9/15/2009
Aw. This is so cute! They're little!
doyleshuny chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
Very Cute! I love the little Sammy and Dean stories. Especially Sammy cause he's just such a cute little booger! VERY GOOD!
charlie-becks chapter 5 . 7/26/2009
i was unfortunate i had the chicken pox twice, it wasn't fun
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 5 . 7/18/2009
Well, speaking as someone who had the chicken pox a few months ago (and who is NOT a kid), I can attest that it stinks to have them.

Poor Sammy - trust dean to know how to make things better, in his own way.
casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 5 . 3/11/2009
fue una excelente historia viendo a dean como se desvelaba por cuidar de sammy haciendo más confortable su enfermedad, big bro siempre pendiente de su baby sammy, adoro weechester
Amy chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
Lol. So cute. It's good John just gave in. You can't be annoyed faced w/something that adorable. And it did keep Sam from scratching. Heh. Oatmeal in the tub. Guess John never knew Mary used that one. But he couldn't have asked for a better caretaker than Dean. Though I did love how tender he was w/the boys. You do a great John.
twin1 chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
loved it, especially the end - too much oatmeal in the tub to take a shower. hilarious.
Jenmm31 chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
Loved the ending! The oatmeal..haha.

AMAZING job w/ this story...write more, write more!

sammygirl1963 chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
Aw, I just love it when John becomes all fatherly!
BeckaBoo1735 chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
oh dear, thats never good lol. poor john has some cleaning up to do, or they could just skip town, that would be the smart plan lol. very cute fi hugs x x becci x x
skag trendy chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
A very lovely concluding chapter with responsible big brother Dean, understanding John, and sweet, sleepy Sammy.

Nice one mate.