Reviews for CHANCE ENCOUNTER
Draculella chapter 8 . 2/17/2011
You know, I have an idea on how to Hard Drive proof an evidence locker. He's electric right? What if you built a little cement/concrete/brick/etc cube in the middle of the room away from any electrical outlets. Totally enclosed except for the door. That way anything in the 'vault' would be HD proof...maybe an old heavy bank vault combination lock for the door? There isn't any cracks in those right? I do however like how Feral took him out with one hit. Maybe the nice police force will let him take one back to Manx for show-tell-and-feel. ;
shadewatcher chapter 9 . 4/27/2009
aw, _ soo cute. love the gushie heartfelt stories. very nice way to wrap it up.
Cody Furlong chapter 9 . 4/27/2009
It was a sweet story Uly, It just seemed to jump to the end too soon. But it's ok, as I'm guessing your pretty busy right now.
Cody Furlong chapter 8 . 4/26/2009
Wow, that was over fast, I wasn't expecting HD to be caught so easily.
shadewatcher chapter 8 . 4/26/2009
heh, Harddrive never knew what hit him. lol _ aw, poor Uly though. can't wait to see how you resolve this one.
Cody Furlong chapter 7 . 4/25/2009
Wow Uly, that was a hot chapter, I hope that Jason and Feral find away to be together.
Cody Furlong chapter 6 . 4/25/2009
Sweet, I look forward to seeing if HD can get the gas or not.
shadewatcher chapter 6 . 4/25/2009
whoohoo, this is gonna get good. _ love it so far. can't wait for more.
shadewatcher chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
aw, poor Uly. just found his savior and has to leave. obviously that's not gonna be the end. _ great so far. can't wait to see what happens next.
Cody Furlong chapter 4 . 4/12/2009
Sweet chapters so far Uly, I'm interested in finding out what's going to happen next.
Jovianokami chapter 3 . 2/8/2009
Ha! It great to finaly see someone that dosen't bow down to Callie charms. I just wonder when Jason and Feral are going to meet.
shadewatcher chapter 3 . 2/8/2009
whoohoo, boy is Callie ticked. heh, is Ms. Briggs gonna get her buddies the SWAT Kats to pick at the problem. especally since Hard Drive is showing interest. Poor Jason, ahh the misery misunderstandings can cause. great story though. _ will be waiting for more.
Jovianokami chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
Whoa, Ulyferal your on fire today aren't you? A new stories and update so soon too. But I knew it! Jason is Feral other half isn't he? Well I wonder how the two well meet again. Good luck with the fics and updates!
shadewatcher chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
hhm, interesting one. will be waiting to see what comes next.
Jovianokami chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Oh this sounds something simailer to the Happing. But what happen the ones that didn't surivied? What did they do? And what about Feral? Though I know this is going to be a Feral/OC I got to know where he meet this other tom.