Reviews for Condemned Passion
CrossoverSatellite chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
A little bit creepy, and rather delicious.
Bubblewing-luvs-anime chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I love the thought of a lustful, crazy Carter that pretends to be the nice guy! Next time I play the game, I'll be sure to stay away from the Chruch. xD Thanks for another great story ;D
SweetieLove chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
very nice, another masterpiece to behold. i have nothing more tosay since everybody as said it all.
Forbidden Blue Rose chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Very nice. I love how twisted it is, it's very amusing to see Carter as a psycho rapist and murderer. xD

Though I like how you made Popuri the victim (besides that I think I recall you liking that pairing). Since she is so cute, bubbly and innocent it gives this a more Red Riding Hood feel, Carter as the wold and Popuri as Little Red (or in this case pink) Riding Hood.

Good liuck in the contest and great job :3
Dionysus S chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
The part of Carter wanting to rape her in the confessional was genius! Hahaha, I'll agree with everyone else...and you: crazy!Carter is damn freakin' amusing.

As said in a review before mine, the whole addition of the Virtues was certainly a nice touch, and I love how you weaved them in. This whole thing was amazing, and you did a very nice job

ASK
Thoughtless7 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Uwoh, that was awesomely deranged, Sugar! :o You did a great job...and the seven virtues, heh, him exhibiting the opposite...clever, clever. Great work here!
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Entry Ver-i-fied. Which leads me to:

I adore the originality of your Carter. He's almost like Humbert from Lolita...in a less disturbing way? A bit? And sneaking in the seven capital virutes in worked wonderfully for your ending. There was one line in particular I loved...*rummage*

"I have lived as a poor man, yet I have not inherited the earth by any means."

Nice allusion to the Beatitudes there! It fit quite well. :)

Good luck in the contest!
Moonlit Dreaming chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Wow, that was amazing! Nice take on the theme there. Very dark, but very enjoyable.
farmermum chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
A great read, I've always thought Carter was a bit creepy. This sets a rocketing standard for the competiotion. Good luck by the way.
Ekoaleko chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Aw, that was simply lovely. :) I rather adore the idea of Carter being a psychopathic rapist murderer, LOL.

The italicized words really gave the piece dramatic effect. All in all, wonderful and original work.