Reviews for The Will of Jennifer Keller
mkoepp63026 chapter 25 . 3/22
I'm dying here for the sequel! PLEASE!
WorldinagrainofSand chapter 25 . 5/6/2014
PLEASE MAKE A SEQUAL! The suspense is killing me!
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 25 . 11/5/2013
okay

first, FANTASTIC story. I'm new to reading SGA fanfiction (though not to the fandom) and having just finished reading all of Nika Dixon's fics, I despaired of finding anything as well written or in character as her (or him.. i just realised i don't know).

Second, wow. This fic - the detail, THE PLOT (oh my god it was fanastic), the characters - so wonderfully in character.

Third, that's a seriously huge cliffhanger - I really really really hope that you've written a sequel!

Fourth, I think one of my favourite parts was how Jen followed the Satedan rituals - so beautiful and it's so well written!

Fifth, I can't wait to read your other fics!
Bittersweet Fable chapter 25 . 8/15/2013
Wow that was amazing!
I loved the ending, just that hint of something sinister gave it a depth most stories lack.
I LOVED the Satedan courting, it was such a well thought out, balanced and complex dance. I wish we had that sort of deep rooted tradition
Many internet cookies for you!
Bittersweet Fable chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Oooh I can already tell I'm going to love the Ronon/Keller Dynamics
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I love this story. Just read it through again for the 4th or 5th time and realized I've never reviewed it ... you've written a wonderful story with an excellent ending. Wished you'd have continued with your original plan to write more of this story but this original offering stands alone as an excellent journey. I have it downloaded to my Kindle and know I'll read it again and again in the future.

If you should decide to write more I'm sure you will please many of us on FanFic.
white raven chapter 25 . 4/9/2010
Excellent story! Since I pro-publish, I'm used to having my internal editor on at all times. It was wonderfully silent throughout 25 chapters of exceptionally good storytelling. Stylistically, technically, this was flawless. From the standpoint of pure entertainment, it's probably one of the best pieces of fanfiction on the net and is easily superior to a vast majority of original work published, imo.

I can't wait to read the sequel!
Elliesmeow chapter 25 . 12/13/2009
Very enjoyable fic. Easy to follow even for a reader who has never seen the show. No, really. Not one episode, ever.

A friend suggested this 'ship to me and I selected this fic because it was nice and long. I was more than pleased with my choice and very much look forward to reading more for this story arc.

I can't say how accurate your characterizations are, but I certainly enjoyed Jennifer and Ronon. Not to mention Lorne and Tello. Thanks for your hard work, and for sharing your fic with us.

-Ellie
mercy4vr chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
“Because your sparring session tomorrow is with me.”

Wa-ha-ha! I could very easily 'hear' Ronon saying this. He may not say much, but when he does...
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 25 . 3/31/2009
Really nice story, thanks for writing it. Looking for more now. Where's the sequel, :D?
Saismaat chapter 25 . 3/18/2009
Nicely done! Very believable that Ronin would not like golf. Nice twist at the end.
Coreen Fennel chapter 25 . 3/12/2009
Okay, I did NOT see that one comin'. Can't wait for the new story!
missbanjo chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Hey pretty darn good for your first post for SG:A! I was hooked immediately, Jennifer and Ronon are my favorite "could be" couple. Thanks!
Blencathra chapter 25 . 3/8/2009
Another great cliffhanger!

I haven't been feeling too well & missed the last couple of chapters. But it was great to read them all in one go. I am certainly looking forward to the sequal.

P.S. If you ever feel like a good squee about Ronon & Jennifer or just general talk most of us hang out on the Doctor and Wildman threads here

stargate. and here

forum./

Hope you can join us. :)
Dragowolf chapter 25 . 3/6/2009
Great chapter! Wonderful job!

So Jen was reprogrammed to do something else? Oh boy... everyone is just using and abusing her (execpt Ronon and other Atlantis team members).

So Jen is special because of a gene she has? Interesting. And wonderful job!

I can't wait till the sequal! *excited*