Reviews for Cupid's Chokehold
breeeezy123 chapter 8 . 8/10/2013
I'm only on chapter 8 of this and i understand I'm a little late on the bandwagon, but I couldn't wait til the end to say it: I am loving this! What have they gotten themselves into? Its quite funny, nonetheless :D anyways, this story reminds me of the song Speak Now by Taylor Swift. I'm not that big of a fan, but the songs funny and suits this story well, even though its a bit different. Try giving it a listen when you can! :)
Hmszelda chapter 14 . 5/27/2013
The ending oh god xD sweet!
MikuniMikuni chapter 14 . 4/27/2013
Probably the best fic I've ever read... Made me laugh, get frustrated, feel happy, go all awww, made me angry and even made me want to hug Gil and Angela. Great job! I hate that it ended though... But anyways I loved it! I had the greatest time reading it! :D
AbandonedAccount123 chapter 14 . 1/29/2013
OH MY GOD, LUKE!
AbandonedAccount123 chapter 11 . 1/29/2013
NO ANGELA!
AbandonedAccount123 chapter 10 . 1/29/2013
AbandonedAccount123 chapter 9 . 1/29/2013
...This is actually quite adorable :)
AbandonedAccount123 chapter 8 . 1/29/2013
PLOT TWIST. dundundun
AbandonedAccount123 chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
AW. ALSO HARRY POTTER REFERENCES FOR THE WIN!
AbandonedAccount123 chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
I've decided I actually like the rushed quality a bit because that's kind of what it's like in the real harvest moon.
AbandonedAccount123 chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
I feel like the romance is a little rushe here, well on Gills end anyway.
AbandonedAccount123 chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
Oh my God, go Gill! Can't say I feel too bad for Luke here...
AbandonedAccount123 chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
Aha, I LOVE Luke! And Angela's line almost killed me XD "Ha-ha! What is this? I thought we saved that for after marriage, eh?" I literally almost busted a gut.
AbandonedAccount123 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Aha. I like this but i would've liked some good LunaXGillXAngela drama.
Laserai chapter 14 . 6/5/2012
The long awaited ending has been received and acknowledged. The story held together in perfect precision from start to finish. I feel no chapters were ever neglected and character interaction was spot on. I am sorry for the late review but it appears my notice of this chapter release was being forwarded to the wrong email address at the time. How irritating. Anyway I am so glad to see you finally wrapped this story up and quite nicely. Well I hope this message finds you in good health. Till the next story project. Laserai out.