Reviews for Alone
yomisma chapter 3 . 1/26
I can't stop crying! this is so saaaaad, poor Sammy.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/8/2014
So worth reading. Hope there will be some kind of conclusion at some point even if this was written a few years ago
Guest chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
Really loving this. Now I'm gonna have to stay up late to finish this.
kasey chapter 17 . 4/9/2014
I know its been a long time. But plzzzz continue :) its a great story and Sam just got his memory back. :)
edeana chapter 17 . 7/23/2013
This is one of the best fanfic's I've ever read.:) Thank you for writing it. You're an amazing writer.
I think you should continue it, it has no ending... Although it's fantastic.:)
bobthepegasus chapter 15 . 5/21/2013
oh, they sound so much like River and Simon Tam in Firefly! Younger sibling- awkward poetry, older sibling- yep, I'm your brother, and you ARE NOT getting rid of me easy. hehe connections.
bobthepegasus chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
no! the Samulet! What is this moisture coming out of my eyes?! Literally cannot friggin' see! Oh, Sammy, you'll be okay, don't worry. this is perfect (Even though it made me cry.)
Pepper chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
If John Winchester couldn't force Sam to eat what he didn't want, this man certainly wasn't going to.

YESSS!
Junkerin chapter 17 . 1/19/2013
I read this fic even when I knew it wasnt finished. Maybe you could write a littel and short ending with the winchesters on the way to Bobbys and everybody is thinking... it woul maybe not the ending you were planing but you could finish this up and give it a hopeful ending.

I enjoyed this story verry much thank you for a greate time reading it. Thank you
3DBABE1999 chapter 17 . 10/14/2012
PLEASE hurry with MORE!
superatea chapter 17 . 10/9/2012
I loved it.
superatea chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
OMG I'm reading the third chapter and it's so sad, I'm crying.
Blacka12 chapter 17 . 6/23/2011
*gives goat to dragon* okay, post another chapter already before my suspense makes me exlpode! XD
Blacka12 chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
okay, ill be honest with you. i really didnt like the whole kenny part so i just blocked that outta my mind and told myself that he just whipped sam instead. but besides that weird part, the story is really good. :)
Blacka12 chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
oh my sammy this is suspenseful XD its like im feeling sam's pain...me feel so sorry for him :,(