Reviews for Don't wait until angles close your eyes
Cj chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
You need to stop writing you absoulutely suck, ugh I hate your stories they make me sick do the world a favor and don't write!
Guest chapter 43 . 8/10/2011
I love this chapter they show a lot of their hidden feelings i have read the triology and thank you for this part
camomelody911 chapter 43 . 12/14/2010
OMG, i really wish this was the story! well.. maybe with her mom showing up unexpectedly.. maybe being a good thing. but omg i loved it!

Thank you for writing an amazing story!
RavenclawLupin11 chapter 43 . 12/12/2010
a nice hiatus! haha it was well written and the words they shared were beautiful! :D
potterprincess06 chapter 43 . 12/12/2010
Great chapter
DarkMoon2222 chapter 42 . 8/1/2010
i loved it. please add more soon
CrimsonFallenAngel chapter 42 . 7/11/2010
update soon
kayla chapter 41 . 6/3/2010
This is an amazing story! I can't wait to read more. You could do a brief chapter on their visit with Aunt Maggie and then continue from there to their journey home. Whatever you decide I'm sure will be good. Update soon! I can't wait to find out what happens next.
LEXI chapter 41 . 3/22/2010
OMG U ADDED! YES! THANK YOU! I think either works, maybe u could do both? just like a short bit on maggie's and then home?
RavenclawLupin11 chapter 41 . 3/22/2010
half one Aunt Maggie, half on Nappanee, then the whole NEXT chappie on Napanee as well. Good, or no? PM me your thoughts! Great Chappie! :D
Mrs.DamonS chapter 41 . 3/21/2010
They go home! update soon!
Mrs.DamonS chapter 40 . 3/13/2010
Took you long enought to update! but better late then never! Update soon!
Arrialee chapter 39 . 1/9/2010
OMG i finally got caught up to your story i really like it and can't wait for more. Some of the things in it are very pretty and i just about cried when i thought Ethan was dead. Still i can't wait for more chapters. Also i can not wait to read more of your work.
Mrs.DamonS chapter 39 . 12/21/2009
Cool...
Lexi chapter 38 . 12/18/2009
YAY! You updated! It's good :)