Reviews for Kid Status
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
That was great - I like the father/son dynamic between Richie and Duncan.
chelsea1234 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I don't know Highlander but I love your stories so I thought I'd give it a go. I really liked it...a lot. Thanks :)
5-STAR chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Love love love this story! Please write a sequel I would love to see how Richie's grounding goes..I don't think he could last 2 weeks being grounded LOL
jnd25 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Great story its one of my favorites
starangel25 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
please do a sequel to this story I love the relationship between duncan and richie I would love to read more please! you are such a great writer I love all your storys espeacially the ones with duncan richie and tessa as a family, i love the threat duncan gave richie on how he would blister his backside I would like see him deliver that threat please write more!
CSIGregSanders chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
*squeals like a wee little girl*
Gypsophila paniculata chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
OMg Im glad that I had parents and a family..

Good job describing the thoughts of Richie
nylady chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Awesome story! I love it.
cayenta2 chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
I really liked this story. I do have one complaint: Richie was defintely old enough to drink (legally). When the Highlander was on tv, the legal age to drink was 18! I should know since I was legally able to drink in the later years of the Highlander when it was on Tv.
anbargal chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Another great story so glad you decided to do this. I enjoyed the interaction between Mac and Richie a lot and I enjoy your highlander series. Keep up the great work.
affleckfan08 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
glad that you wrote a new story!...especially a richie and mac one!
firefly4543 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
this story was great so happy you are still writting :D
poohbear123 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Awesome story. Mac and Richie make a great father/son combo. Would love to read one where Richie gets caught drinking and acting out like a real kid testing his parents.
achillies-eel chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Aw, that was so cute! I hope you write another to this; it was an interesting change from your usual style.
witchsbroom chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Great story I so love the Highlander (wish it was still on)