Reviews for For the People
KnighteWolfe chapter 5 . 10/25/2016
Quick point of clarification. It is not a 'clip' it is a 'magazine'.

This is clarification on what you called the item to reload a weapon. For modern rifles, bith bolt-action like Klan is using in this chapter and semi-automatics like the ubiquitous AR-15, are magazine-fed weapons. The M1 Garand is a clip-fed weapon.

Knightewolfe
Love Psycho chapter 10 . 1/16/2013
I love this fic. Seriously, you are an awesome writer and this story...I can totally see this as a sequel to Macross Frontier. Please, please! Where is that update? -puppy eyes- Seriously, I am so sad to come and find it at a cliffhanger...

One of the best parts of this, funny enough, is the bits and pieces that you bring in from the "lesser" characters. It really fills up the fic and makes it better, somehow. More complete perhaps?

-hands over platter- Magic cake for you!
BladePhoenix41 chapter 10 . 4/9/2012
Its an awesome story i wish you would have continued it . Since its awesome
Darthme1011 chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
lol great stuff
Darthme1011 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
hope this isn't dead and might be picked up at some point pretty good storie
Deathzealot chapter 10 . 8/25/2011
Interesting. I haven't been really noticed that Macross Frontier had its own section now, therefore I missed this story and several others.

Anyways I liked the idea of the three-way marriage/relationship between Alto, Ranka, and Sheryl. Also I like the idea of exploring the story after the end of the series. Therefore thank you for this.

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter...
Key of Destiny chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
Pfft, the part where Klan kicks a hover cam to the sea made me lol.
Zeratoth chapter 10 . 3/4/2010
Why yes people are still reading this.

Thats because its AWESOME.

absolutely sublime

perfectly accurate characterization, an excellent balance between the main three and the other characters, and overall a remarkable read.

PLEASE update as soon as you can, I'm dying to read more.
Jellyfish Marine chapter 10 . 12/4/2009
Ranka-Alto-Sheryl! Thank goodness! My dream is granted!

Please keep up, I will read your story until the edge of universe.
Inugami13 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
First this is my first review but I must say...DAMN.

this is and u are the first that I marked as a favorites.

Now the microscope. You remember and feel both the spirit and flow of the the Frontier. it flowed well and the charcter depictions were if not accurate then damn clos. Its an inspiration for us that are trying to write so thank you. Now the hammer . ill try to be gentle. as it flowed well some parts jumped and did feel a bit rushed... the klan klan fight could have been expoused on more as well as Ozma was a bit too accepting of the arrangmment. when u jump forward It would be a good Idea to use a heading to limit the confusion..(not that there was much).

I am truly enjoying the stiry and hope to see more thank you.
Shinteo-5 chapter 10 . 11/16/2009
It is truly refreashing to read a well-written story, and one of Macross even. I look forward to seeing more
abcdaf chapter 4 . 11/12/2009
I like this story overall, the only real problem I had was where you talked about SMS's expansion and said they were increasing to two squadrons of twelve. In episode 25 when Wilder gets everyone to focus on Battle Galaxy and they start to attack, they show a shot of Macross-Quarter surrounded by about a hundred VF-25s, with SMS markings and colors; since this is a fanfic it's not that big of a deal but I just wanted to point that out
nightfall07 chapter 10 . 11/8/2009
Hey, I hope you're still somewhere out there and will continue updating this story, because it's really good, even if I don't usually like to see threesomes in some series (ex: Tenchi)I think that in this series we never get to see who does Alto really likes the most, so it's ok, besides you have developed their relationship pretty well, and since you have thrown some action and the rest of the characters in the middle it doesn't feel rushed at all.

Well...that's my opinion, hope to read more...

Greetings from Chile (and that would be why my english sucks)!
HyperionTheWatcher chapter 10 . 10/31/2009
One of few multiple partnerships done well. Just the right mix of drama, action, and romance to keep things going smoothly. I hope to see more.
Panaka chapter 9 . 8/18/2009
Good chapter and good to see this updated. made my day.