Reviews for The Jailer: the Awakening
Winged Seer Wolf chapter 9 . 3/26
I've noticed minor spelling mistakes or wrong words used in several sentences while reading chapters 1-9. Please spell check and review your chapters before posting.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/29/2017
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
salasdaniel74 chapter 12 . 7/27/2016
I would just go with Ero-Sennin' intro as they all line up to get an autograph for an omake. ( Scarecrow is an good example of an heartless for the omake to work and Obito is an example of nobody).
ARSLOTHES chapter 19 . 8/16/2015
I hope this will be updated soon, this is one of the few really good Naruto x kingdom hearts crossovers
makaze125 chapter 12 . 7/19/2015
Awesome chapter and awesome omake need more like it in stories just to take the edge off
jebbus132 chapter 19 . 11/17/2014
Please tell me that everyone in Wonderland survived Madara right?
tamosbrogdon chapter 19 . 10/9/2014
this story is great, could you please update it please?
toofine89 chapter 19 . 6/6/2014
It's a shame this hasn't updated lately. Although I wish for more fight scenes in it, the fighting is not the point of the story. I wanted to see him get a new keychain. Besides that, your plot so far has been quite good and I was looking forward to seeing where it would go.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
How drastic, telling people to kill them selves with the games... Definitely a drama queen. The only thing that confuses me so far is if he is why he is naked... Surely they would have given him some form of clothing to save his dignity...
Pleezl chapter 19 . 12/5/2013
Maa you can't leave the story hanging here. Next chapter is when they all meet. :( More serious note. This is one of the best xovers I've read. You should be hecka proud of yourself. Last note. Shouldn't Alice be a little older?
Wonijs chapter 19 . 7/25/2013
I really do love this story; far and away the best Xover of it's kind imo.

Would love to see more of this at some point. :)
EarthDestroyerEnnm chapter 12 . 7/1/2013
you tramatized me!OH THE EVIL SPANDEX WEARING HORROR!Sunset Of Youth!(Mouth froth, eyes lose their light) [I die slowly AND painfully under a rock in Minecraft staring at a computer][look sideways] :(
Have a Little Feith chapter 16 . 5/5/2013
I lol'd at quite a bit of this. That there's funny.
Have a Little Feith chapter 15 . 5/5/2013
By the way, I realized this earlier, but alice should be 15 or 16 at this point. I just forgot about mentioning it.
Have a Little Feith chapter 13 . 5/5/2013
Well, I noticed another thing. It's "blurted", not "blurred". Blurred is a visual thing. By the way, English isn't your first language, is it?