Reviews for The Jailer: the Awakening
How drastic, telling people to kill them selves with the games... Definitely a drama queen. The only thing that confuses me so far is if he is why he is naked... Surely they would have given him some form of clothing to save his dignity...
Pleezl chapter 19 . 12/5/2013
Maa you can't leave the story hanging here. Next chapter is when they all meet. :( More serious note. This is one of the best xovers I've read. You should be hecka proud of yourself. Last note. Shouldn't Alice be a little older?
Wonijs chapter 19 . 7/25/2013
I really do love this story; far and away the best Xover of it's kind imo.

Would love to see more of this at some point. :)
EarthDestroyerEnnm chapter 12 . 7/1/2013
you tramatized me!OH THE EVIL SPANDEX WEARING HORROR!Sunset Of Youth!(Mouth froth, eyes lose their light) [I die slowly AND painfully under a rock in Minecraft staring at a computer][look sideways] :(
Have a Little Feith chapter 16 . 5/5/2013
I lol'd at quite a bit of this. That there's funny.
Have a Little Feith chapter 15 . 5/5/2013
By the way, I realized this earlier, but alice should be 15 or 16 at this point. I just forgot about mentioning it.
Have a Little Feith chapter 13 . 5/5/2013
Well, I noticed another thing. It's "blurted", not "blurred". Blurred is a visual thing. By the way, English isn't your first language, is it?
Have a Little Feith chapter 12 . 5/5/2013
Well, I'm of the opinion that Naruto has MPD, and Naruko is one of those personalities. So technically he's hugging a female, unlike Gai, who was hugging a mini-me named Lee. So, one isn't gay, the other is. And is it just me, or is Naruko a really hot topic? I mean people put Fem!Naruto under Naruto, for some reason, but there is a few that put said genderbender under it's intended category.
Have a Little Feith chapter 11 . 5/5/2013
Used to have a tail

Well it can't be Zidane, because he still has his tail, so it must be Goku. I know a bunch of other characters with tails, including Meracle Chamlotte from Star Ocean: The last Hope -International-.

By the way, Spamming is what you do with Spells/skills in World of Warcraft. It's defined as doing something repeatedly. The word you're looking for is "Spanning", which means reaching from one end to another, or something similar, an example being "His adventure, spanning several years, was almost at it's end."
Have a Little Feith chapter 9 . 5/5/2013
The Beast's name is Adam. Prince Adam. I think Lumierre calls him that in one of the B&tB movies they have out. Not sure if it's the christmas one, or the original.
Have a Little Feith chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
There's quite a few spelling mistakes so far, the most common being "alone" instead of "along". Other than that, I'm liking the premise behind the story.
Kingofclubs8129 chapter 19 . 4/30/2013
I really like this so far. Id like to read some more of it and id love to see some Naruto/Namine shes my favorite character by far and I think theyde do awesome together.
phelen.ward chapter 8 . 10/24/2012
i know that move and i hate it as much as heartless angel except when the 2 r back 2 back that i hate with a purple passion my only question is the name of the blasted move its never mentiond
woodxvii chapter 19 . 10/4/2012
Fun story, hope it gets continued at some point.
Uraharaisgod chapter 19 . 8/23/2012
Cool story, now just waiting on when it will be Kairi bumps into Larxene on Destiny Island. Where is Sephiroth though? At first I thought you might be having him literally as a Summon, but the fact that Cloud is still around means Sephiroth must be up and running. Where exactly did he go, or does he count as being sealed inside the stone? (Like Simba was in KH1?)