Reviews for Breathing Air
loonytunecrazy chapter 6 . 7/15/2010
Another exllcent chaopter nhere
loonytunecrazy chapter 5 . 7/15/2010
Exllcent chapter here cool job with the emails
loonytunecrazy chapter 4 . 7/15/2010
Another exlllcent chapter here wonder who went revegne against Helga
mia mia the best of the mias chapter 6 . 7/14/2010
:D the moment we've all been looking for! Compelling and beautiful, no kiss but yet ultimately satisfying as well. Brainy is such a cute character here. Sweet, my favorite part was when he was at a loss of words and just smiled and held his hand out to helga. I think that was one my favorites because his silence speaks much more louder then any words at that paticular moment.

Brainy's dialogue was so expertly written here. This has to be my favorite chapter as of yet. Here he maintains his mysteriousness as a man to both readers and to helga by refusing to tell her his name and dances with her while professing a little of his passionate love that we all know is inside of Brainy. :D He even takes the initiative and leads in the dance,doesn't back down even when Helga at first rejects him (showing his resilience and courage), and is obviously protecting her from some unknown danger.

My favorite line here from him (when again asked who his identity was), was "Only someone who is lost in love with you."

This was super cute. Keep it up and can't wait for another review.
yo yo mia bo chapter 5 . 7/14/2010
this is such a sad flash back. D: Poor brainy he loves helga but she no love him back!
la la la chapter 4 . 7/14/2010
I like this chapter cause it has arnold and it shows the reader that she still loves him. Its still cute but i'm still a brainy x helga fan so bring on the lovin'! Anyways i like the idea of brainy as the protector. It's adorable.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 5 . 7/13/2010
Aw, poor Helga and Brainy. Good chapter.

Keep the good writing.
Mnemosyne chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
Please do another chapter soon. Helga/Brainy rlz! And there are not enough out there. Keep up the wonderful work.
loonytunecrazy chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
Exllcent chapter here
Magic Maria coolness chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
I love the story (especailly the one with brian's poem... heheh eheheheheheh)

I like also the line, "Everytime I want to give up on him, there's always something inside telling me to just give it time" Because that's totally him (infact i kinda want to use it in my own story heheheheheh)

But anyways, love the story plot line, i'm aching to see the two interact but i love the fact that brian is in here more and you can see not only that he is literate and super duper at writing, but his own hurt yet positive feelings of love for helga.

Can't wait for more, UDATE SOON! (throws a puppy at you!)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
Nice scenes here with Helga.

Keep the good writing.
loonytunecrazy chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
Exllcent chapter here cool job with Brainy here aw so brave of him to protect Helga from that mugger
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
Great job with Brainy here.

Keep the good writing
Hakusho009 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Please, PLEASE update soon! There isn't enough Brainy/Helga in the world and this is great.
Mary Sue Is Dead chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Very nice! You incorporate the two very well! And I think it stands good the way it is. :)
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »