Reviews for One Missed Strike, Part I
Krysta chapter 3 . 6/8
Awesome fic so far! I love your style of writing, it flows together so well and there have been only a couple grammatical errors. I commend you on a story that's very well-written! I also love the fact that the events on Mustafar took on a different turn than they did in the book and the movie. Vader is still his kickass self without the suit to inhibit him, and I always wanted to read a story where Obi-Wan took on Luke's training and knows who he came from. I'm a little concerned over the hatred he has for his father, however. It makes him more susceptible to falling into the darkness, but I know you did that for a reason. I can't wait to get to the next chapter! You should seriously consider getting your works published, at the very least copyrighted so you're protected from plagiarism. You have such a great talent! Onward to the next chapter! I can't wait to see what's in store for everyone in this fic!
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 9 . 5/27
Oh, yes. I must go on to read more. Thank you for this splendid creation.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 8 . 5/27
Oh right, there's going to be more to thisthat I could read after I finish this one.. Excellent. *rubs hands together evilly*
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 6 . 5/26
Goodness gracious. This'll be fun.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 5 . 5/26
Argh! Yes, this brings the feels. And Luke may or may not be correct about Vader wanting to kill him like he did Obi-Wan. I mean, if Vader knew, really knew who Luke was, he definitely wouldn't even think of killing the child he thought was dead. Goodness gracious, Vader would be so distraught if he finds out Leia is his daughter.
I must read on.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 2 . 5/25
So that's what happened! Ooh, this is definitely an interesting plot. Oh, yes. And I'm definitely not writing reviews just for the sake of giving this story more reviews. Nope. Not at all.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 1 . 5/25
Oh, this is a brilliant AU! Positively brilliant. :) I must read more.
Great chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
One small tip, you mention the Skywalker's blue eyes much too oftenmuch. Besides that, I believe you are a talented and creative author and I complement your work.

May the Force be with you. :)
Hercules8 chapter 4 . 10/23/2015
Luke's got a crush! I wonder if he and Mara get together in this story like in the original canon?
Hercules8 chapter 2 . 10/23/2015
This is a very good story. I'm really enjoying it! :)
AnthonyC22 chapter 2 . 4/22/2015
Very nice. This diversion is a pretty good one! Poor Palpatine, not figuring it out until it was too late.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 7 . 9/27/2014
I simply cannot fault Darth Vader, his actions are logical. The Rebels are simply far too short minded to comprehend the extent of Vader. That his actions are beneficial in the long term. Yet what do they do? Rebel against order. Rebel against Security and Safety of the Empire.

All for what? An inefficient system of governance that is Democracy? It's a million voices all tugging one enormous ship in different directions. How on earth would that ever work?
Lord Asmodeus chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
The Empire is beneficial to the Galaxy, the Jedi and the Rebels are delusional for garnering meaningless conflict for their own prejudices. The Light side requires one to be a droid with only basic programming, completely lifeless and subject to the will of 'Light side' which is petty as can be. They say to discard emotions in favor of peace. Inner peace, how can that ever be possible when one represses what makes them alive in the first place? Without emotions they are but incorporeal specters. The Sith however understand, they understand the nature of the Galaxy, the conflict; chaos and order. All are essential. Peace the Jedi preach only leads to stagnation and decay. With the death of Vader, the Empire will once again crumble entering period of turmoil and endless conflict, all for what? Because misguided children have been socialised to be republicans? Quite pathetic.
ksecc1 chapter 8 . 9/10/2014
Wow. I occasionally have the good luck to run across a story with way to few reviews in proportion to the quality of the fic. I mean, I rea some o the more poplar fics and wonder what people are thinking. This is one of those awesome fics. Thanks for writing. I'll definitely check out the rest of the series.
iChaos chapter 9 . 8/5/2014
Great story. I think that there is more than a little merit to Anakin's philosophy of the Force.