Reviews for One Missed Strike, Part I
AnthonyC22 chapter 2 . 4/22
Very nice. This diversion is a pretty good one! Poor Palpatine, not figuring it out until it was too late.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 7 . 9/27/2014
I simply cannot fault Darth Vader, his actions are logical. The Rebels are simply far too short minded to comprehend the extent of Vader. That his actions are beneficial in the long term. Yet what do they do? Rebel against order. Rebel against Security and Safety of the Empire.

All for what? An inefficient system of governance that is Democracy? It's a million voices all tugging one enormous ship in different directions. How on earth would that ever work?
Lord Asmodeus chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
The Empire is beneficial to the Galaxy, the Jedi and the Rebels are delusional for garnering meaningless conflict for their own prejudices. The Light side requires one to be a droid with only basic programming, completely lifeless and subject to the will of 'Light side' which is petty as can be. They say to discard emotions in favor of peace. Inner peace, how can that ever be possible when one represses what makes them alive in the first place? Without emotions they are but incorporeal specters. The Sith however understand, they understand the nature of the Galaxy, the conflict; chaos and order. All are essential. Peace the Jedi preach only leads to stagnation and decay. With the death of Vader, the Empire will once again crumble entering period of turmoil and endless conflict, all for what? Because misguided children have been socialised to be republicans? Quite pathetic.
ksecc1 chapter 8 . 9/10/2014
Wow. I occasionally have the good luck to run across a story with way to few reviews in proportion to the quality of the fic. I mean, I rea some o the more poplar fics and wonder what people are thinking. This is one of those awesome fics. Thanks for writing. I'll definitely check out the rest of the series.
iChaos chapter 9 . 8/5/2014
Great story. I think that there is more than a little merit to Anakin's philosophy of the Force.
Igornerd chapter 9 . 5/5/2014
And so, Vader knows.

Onward to the next part of the story!
Igornerd chapter 8 . 5/5/2014
This battle scene was narrated masterfully.
And it's good to see that Malysa is not alone.

Never thought we would hear of Yoda so soon, though.
Igornerd chapter 5 . 5/5/2014
This chapter was great.
The action was described very well, and I like how you re-arranged Leila's rescue to fit your AU.
Igornerd chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
Great characterization.
Igornerd chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
Well, at least he realized that he had been manipulated since he met Palpatine...
Igornerd chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Awesome start, great Alternate Universe premise, and I like how you portrayed this version of Darth Vader so far.
Luke already knowing who is father is will probably have some effects later in the story, too.
Also, love the Starkiller cameo, I hope to see him in the future.
Ser Serendipity chapter 4 . 2/12/2014
Mara! And Thrawn!

The sooner Zahn characters show up in a story, the better. And here they are!

Jesus I'm tired. Shouldn't leave reviews when I'm so sleep deprived.

So glad I decided to reread this.
Ser Serendipity chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
Hehehe. Vader's talk was brilliantly... something? Evil?

He confused ME. The reader.

I feel violated.
Ser Serendipity chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Heh. I forgot how awesome the first chapter was.

electra2pandora chapter 9 . 1/23/2014
Wow, this was great. Brilliant twist t the end and really well written, I was really starting to believe she had no allegience to the Empire at all in this fic, Palpatine being dead and everything. Well done :)