Reviews for The Void
Enjoyed greatly. Thank you
ViolaJane chapter 12 . 9/10/2013
Wow! I really, really like his journey backwards as the curse is removed (that was special- good work!) and your peek into his mind. Isn't it tragic that they just couldn't be more honest with each other?
cela whitney chapter 12 . 6/25/2012
i really enjoyed your story. the one thing i don't like about ch's books is that eric is sometimes portrayed as pretty one dimensional,almost as simple is obviously very smart, and always planning ahead. great job of bringing him to life!
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Great chapter
Dizzyxx chapter 12 . 9/7/2010
I loved it! I've always wanted to read Eric's POV of when he was cursed... It was quite depressing, knowing how it would end (him regaining his memories and forgetting his time with Sookie), but it was still awesome )
Dizzyxx chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
"For me in that moment, in all the mental darkness that I have been in these past two nights, she has been my first kiss." - *sigh* that was such an incredibly sweet statement )
Aerynzu chapter 12 . 2/4/2010
Enjoyed this from E's point of view. Tks.
Virgoletta chapter 12 . 11/28/2009
Just came across this. Loved the story.

Book 4 is my favourite and you've done a great job getting into Eric's head. I would have written something similar myself, but no point really! Will be looking out for my stories from you.
Vampyrlvr chapter 12 . 11/19/2009
I really liked this story a lot. I would have liked to have seen more of the scenes that you left out, but I see the difficulties in doing that. Great job!
IkeaGoddess chapter 12 . 9/20/2009
Wow, I loved reading this story from Eric's perspective. Great job!
elk68 chapter 12 . 8/25/2009
I love this story! I enjoy reading about what is joint

on in cursed Eric's head. I was so glad to read in your profile you would be

writting a follow up to Void. I was not happy how it ended, because

I want to know how the real Eric will fell about what he had beem doing with Sookie while

he was cursed. Thank you
mbeb03 chapter 6 . 7/6/2009
this very good nice weaving and this is a page that could have been in the book well done with erics view first one i have read that is entirely his. and you have placed this in the perfect place.
ClancyJane chapter 12 . 6/21/2009
thank you for sharing Eric's pov...

it breaks my heart every time knowing that Sookie hurt so much after that night..

it really was a wonderful telling from Eric : )
maserati chapter 12 . 6/20/2009
This was truly a great story. I hope to see lots more of your writing. It's always a pleasure to read. Thanks so much for taking the time to bring this story to life.
dexgal chapter 12 . 6/16/2009
I am so sorry to see this story end. I have REALLY enjoyed this from Eric's POV. I look forward to reading whatever you write next!