Reviews for First Light
TriGemini chapter 8 . 3/25/2009
This was a great ending to this story.

It sounds like you kept the characters very real to themselves.

Enjoyed reading it a lot.
FireWolfe chapter 8 . 3/25/2009
This was a wonderful storyline. It is how Enterprise should have gone. I do so enjoy the way you write these characters. You seem to get right into their heads and make them come so alive. More of this series would be wonderful when you have the time. Thank you for bringing them back to life in this and your other works. I even enjoyed Archer as a real person.

TriGemini chapter 7 . 3/16/2009
Great chapter!

Looking forward to more. Until then.
framework4 chapter 6 . 3/11/2009
Delightful part. I enjoyed the way you twisted that sad episode around to something making more sense.
TriGemini chapter 6 . 3/10/2009
Good chapter!

I like the way you described the unborn baby and how Susan is determined to help the unborn hybrid child in anyway possible.

Can't wait to find out, what'll happen next.

So, looking forward to more. Until then.
TriGemini chapter 5 . 3/3/2009
Good chapter!

It sounds as if Soong really has come to terms as to what happened with the children he created; especially in knowing that one was willing to destroy the other-merely out of want for control and power.

However, Soong does show some compassion-seeing as how, that's partly the reason he's doing this favor for Lorian.

Also, that scene between Tala and Shran was very intense.

Anyway, it'll be interesting to find out, what'll happen next.

Looking forward to more. Until then.
JustWriter2 chapter 5 . 3/3/2009
Whenever I find an author who portrays Shran well, it's always in a story in which he is not the main character. This chappie was a rare treat (Pun SO not intended), I must admit.

PS: I haven't been able to find any ReedXTalas ficlets at ALL.
TriGemini chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
This sounds very intense so far. Looking forward to more. Until then.
JustWriter2 chapter 3 . 2/26/2009
69? Is she refering to Trip's list of how many ways Koss can die?

After that brief introduction of the planet where the humans and skagarans co-exist, you can't not expect some of us to be interested in that part of the story. So please write more on that angle soon.

-jwchan -
Ladyhawke Legend chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
Once again your backstory stuff is so good. I like seeing your ideas about what led up to the events in the fourth season episodes. Behind-the-scene information that is positively enriching. Such creativity you have. Awesome work!
ra5555 chapter 3 . 2/21/2009
Great story so far ( I'm including the other stories you have wriiten in this too ) Over the last four days I have read all of your reconnecting series, and I'm quite impressed. I look forward to more chapters and great writing.
Ladyhawke Legend chapter 3 . 2/17/2009
I really liked the look back at the events in the "North Star" episode and how you put your own spin on what comes next. I hope Archer's promise can be kept, if not by him personally, then by Starfleet in general. The scene between Trip and T'Pol was a little hot and heavy for my tastes, but it was kind of funny to see Trip get the better of T'Pol. I'm curious to see where you go next. Good work!
Ladyhawke Legend chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
I'm hoping Nick is going to make the right choice to make his sister proud. You did a fantastic job with helping Archer deal with the whole Expanse/Xindi mission aftermath. It was nice to see him open up to Trip and T'Pol. The points about Sim were touching. Archer did have to make some hard decisions, but in the end he did hold on to his humanity and his conscience was still a moral compass for him. Nice chapter. More, soon, please. :)
Ladyhawke Legend chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
I was excited to see that you've continued on with this wonderful series of yours. I like Soval having a companion; that is cool. As always, I like your perspective and take on the events in season four. They have nice depth and give added insight into the characters. I can't wait for more! :)
Jzeylyn chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
T'Shara must have the patience of Job. Thirty four years? Soval needs to wake up and smell the coffee! Update, update!