Reviews for A Slow Awakening
SayoAmakusaSagara chapter 1 . 2/26
Loved this! ArMor
heroofmyownstory chapter 1 . 2/12
I really liked the ending! It was a long read but definitely worth it. I kind of felt sorry for the old lady, she was just trying to see her people. Morgana's lack of remorse is worrying though. There are still traces of evil in her, even when she is good. Anyways, I am rambling... Great piece. Thanks for sharing.
ellerose77 chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Beautiful xE
I chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
Dear IronyRocks!
Recently I have read your fanfic "A Slow Awakening", and I want to say that it is really great! Thank you very much for writing it!
Would you mind terribly, if I translate this fic into Russian language and publish it on Ficbook ( )? I will state everywhere that I am just a translator and you are the author of the fic. Also, all the additional information (like your email or website) can be published, if you wish.
Thank you once again for your wonderful work!
FuN FiFi chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Woah...this is like one of the best ArMor one-shots I've ever read! It's nothing short of amazing w/ how you made Morgana defy her destiny to stand beside Arthur, the one man whom she loved like no other. As I was reading your story, I couldn't help but be absorbed by the plot and it almost made me think that I was watching it play out in front of me (w/ Bradley James and Katie McGrath reprising their iconic roles lol). I'm just really impressed w/ your writing style! Truly! My favorite ArMor book is of course "The Road to Avalon" by Joan Wolf because she made the love story between Arthur and Morgana the focal point of her book. Your wonderful fic reminded me of her tale, and I applaud you for also showcasing the love between Arthur and Morgana like I wish the TV show would've done after season 1. Thanks for sharing your creative piece w/ the world! Kudos to you on a job well done! :-D
thelostgirlfoundherhome chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Brilliant story! Really enjoyed reading it
littlemsstrawberry chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Love it
Davis22 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
That was absolutely perfect. Thank you XD
Mrs. Rosa Belikov chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Om
Ichiume chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Aaaaaah, this lil fic made me really wish those two could have had their happy ending... :( Love your writing style, and love your portrayal of Morgana and Arthur. Thanks for sharing this piece with us readers!
AryaTindomiel chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Wow...this literally had my heart racing from the suspense. Morgana was wonderfully portrayed and the ending lines

"Damn the consequences, she thinks. Damn what everyone else thinks. She is Morgana Le Fay. She will defy destiny and expectations alike.

Let that be her legacy."

were absolutely brilliant.
WhereverUAre chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Im actually quite confused. whose expectations does she disappoint? the druids or the people of camelot?
Lady Shaye chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Oooh, I loved this! ArMor has always held a special place for me in all the legends, and I simply adore your writing. I wish you would continue this! It's so brilliantly written, and I love the open ending, though I can't help wishing for more.
TheAttentionJustEncouragesHer chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Very liking your Morgana characterisation.
clow-san chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
oh dear. this is lovely. this is perfect. I love your Morgana. Defiant, beautiful. I love your take with her and Arthur's relationship. Wonderful.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »