Reviews for According to the Women
Haha loving this, good job at portraying Jane
Spitfire303 chapter 11 . 3/10
These are fabulous
LouiseKurylo chapter 11 . 7/18/2014
Highly enjoyable trip remembering those first season episodes. The women's reactions rang true and their thoughts enriched the stories. Thanks.
LouiseKurylo chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
These insights into Lisbon's and Van Pelt's thoughts are excellent. They vastly enrich the episodes and flesh out the characters so early in the series. Thank you much for the enjoyment.
ultra dragon chapter 11 . 12/25/2011
Well I really liked the way you wrote this story, although I am a bit disappointed that you stooped... If you could just do the lase episode of season one (1X23) and third episode of season three (2X03) that would be really great.

Your take on the characters is very interesting and this type of writing was very refreshing for me.

Keep up the good work!
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 11 . 9/7/2011
I loved this! I really think you should keep writing these, even though you haven't updated in a while. Lisbon is my favorite character, so I love to read stuff in her POV. And Van Pelt is much more present in seasons 2 and 3, so I think you could write a lot with that :)
MeggieGirl chapter 11 . 2/5/2011
Good Story
walk65 chapter 11 . 1/14/2011
I like this. Are you going to continue ?
fiona249 chapter 11 . 1/13/2011
Hope you get back to this someday... it's very good. I love the relationship between Van Pelt and Lisbon you show here.
Anna chapter 11 . 5/16/2010
Loved it ! Your story is so funny, especially chapter 7! I would be very happy to see more of this!
shallowness chapter 11 . 4/11/2010
I enjoyed this fic - the focus on Lisbon and Van Pelt's points of view was a cool choice. It perhaps worked better in some chapters than others, because of the original content, I guess, but at times they complemented each other nicesly, and overall we saw their mentor-rookie relationship develop. I really liked the moments where Van Pelt had glimmerings of insight about Lisbon's situations, partly because she's a woman too.
Ninsere chapter 8 . 1/28/2010
Hey, I have just found this fanfic, and wanted to tell you, is quite good! I don't think is necessary for you to point out the POV. Keep up the good work!
Veras333 chapter 11 . 12/2/2009
Nice to see their point of view. Please, keep writing, I really enjoy reading yor story.
Jen chapter 11 . 11/1/2009
Hey this is a really fantastic fic. Absolutely loved it.
SpaceAnJL chapter 11 . 9/19/2009
hehehe. Oh yeah - Lisbon so clearly wanted to slap the woman all the way through that ep, for all sorts of reasons.