Reviews for OneShot Heaven
Bones2014 chapter 7 . 3/8/2014
We'll, I'm sad to say that I've read all of your stories except Fear. I can't read unfinished stories, cuz they make me crazy... I have enjoyed them all so much. You have expertly captured the characters and expounded them to perfection. I only wish you were still writing them... Thank you for sharing.
Bones2014 chapter 6 . 3/8/2014
Another great one...so them again.
Bones2014 chapter 5 . 3/8/2014
Totally!
Bones2014 chapter 4 . 3/8/2014
Most definitely!
Bones2014 chapter 3 . 3/8/2014
Ya, this was a great one!
Thurbercarnival chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Heather, I just found your stories and I have really been enjoying them...love your writing. It's been awhile since you posted anything...I hope you come back and write some more!
udon'tknowmebutiknowme chapter 7 . 8/3/2011
On the contrary, I like where this ended. And perhaps this is only a few hundred words but there's a lot there. I really like this one :)
mumrulz chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
** So much effort, and only a few hundred words to show for it

...a few hundred words are better than no words at all!

As per usual, I am one of the last to arrive...don't ya just hate it when shitty RL intervenes & keeps you from your fanfic reading.

I was disappointed in not finding out what the argument was about - I didn't know whose side to be on. ;-)

...although Booth seemed to do alright in the argument ... he got the bed ... Brennan gave in first (for once) ... & he still ended up with sex. LOL.

Wouldn't mind seeing some sort of continuation of this snippet.

Always look forward to reading something from you. :-):-):-)
nelliesbones chapter 7 . 7/29/2011
I like it. I can see it. Thanks for writing it :)
Labyrinth01 chapter 7 . 7/21/2011
Oh, if only your next drabble would be a description of the incredibly hot make-up sex they are about to have here...

As usual, a wonderfully written piece. You pick up on the inner psyches of B&B so well. The only bone I want to pick with you (and it's a small one, like a phalanges bone) is Booth calling Bones "Baby" and her not knocking him flat on his ass for it. I can see her allowing him to use this as a pet name in the heat of passion, but outside of sex? I think she would see it as degrading (as do I, frankly). Snookie is a "Baby." Brennan is not. IMHO.
Slick1 chapter 7 . 7/20/2011
I am really liking this series. Keep it up!
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 7 . 7/20/2011
I totally get it. It was epic anyways.
Aching Bones chapter 7 . 7/20/2011
Hi there,

So glad to see you back, even with this small piece!:)

I have to say it frustrated me a little! The argument was not important, but I found myself irritated on so many things...First that she was the one to move to the couch and he got the bed! I'd have made him take the couch! Second that she gave in and came back to bed...although that gave me some comfort too that she could do that...Both of them are so stubborn, this particular argument could have gone on forever! But what irked me the most was first of all how he decided that it was alright for sex and she agreed! I do not know why this got me like this! Maybe it was the not knowing what they were fighting about in the first place and maybe it is my love for Brennan and all that she has gone through in her life and lately too...

Loved it though! Looking forward to more from you...Hope you managed to get to sleep afterwards...

Ger
eitoph chapter 7 . 7/20/2011
What a lovely little moment - a nice ittle glimpse into their relationship :)
BandBfan chapter 6 . 9/16/2010
Hi Heather,

Love and insecurity, scares the poor Bren so badly, rationale just gets thrown out the proverbial window, and in the end causes her more grief!

Early on Booth got a peek into Brennan's psychy(SP?). He has been striving, ever since, to get the little girl sadness inside her to metamorph into the happy, lovable little girl he knows that is waiting to emerge. When Booth does these little things for Bren, it just kills me how adorable he can be sometimes ;]

Thanks H for this, really loved it, so many emotions for so few words.

Cindy