Reviews for Just You
KageNoNeko chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
I can't pinpoint what I like exactly. The plot is awesome. I think how you did dialogue didn't make it confusing.
Merry Faerie chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Been going through some of the old ficathon pieces, and reallyyy enjoyed rereading this. I love the atmosphere you set and the light banter. Lovely.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
MORE please and thank you
Pandora Imperatrix chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Hahaha Beated again Nephrite!

Oh lord Jade playing a cavaquinho *0*

And what they were smoking? Hahaha Bunch of junkies!

I'm totally in love with this stories of yours.

Congrats!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
cool
Mecha-Foot chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
I really enjoyed this story. There's something lush and decadent about while at the same time very grounded, a group of teenagers (or perhaps twenty-somethings) having a New Year's Eve after-after-after party for just them. You set the tone very well; captured the drowsy tired, intoxicated feeling when you've been up forever and have had a full night and are drinking... I liked how Nephrite was cheating, and how Ami figured out. Heh.

Anyway, my last little thing is I liked how you didn't automatically put the Senshi in dresses of "their" colors.
Merry Faerie chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Sweet, nicely paced story. I liked the details and the dialogue. I'm just annoyed with myself for not reading this during the ficathon. Good job!
Monito chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
very funny and very sweet!
Celanire Fitzgerald chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
I really like description of the scene; it was kind of PWP (Plot, What Plot)but you definitely made up for it with your way of writing. You managed to convey the relaxed, friendly atmosphere and I could feel the exhausted, yet comfortably mood. Good job!
LethalxRose chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Awh! This was cute. I can totally imagine all of the senshi/generals acting like this. Too bad ami was feeling tired.. i would have loved to read more of the night! haha and i love how Neph cheated :]
DyanaRoseJill chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Oh that was very cute. I loved the interaction that you had between all of them.

In particular, I liked your calm description of Kun and Endy throwing poker chips at each other.

Mercury would be the one to spot the trick too.

Very nice
MegTao chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Spirit-hime put it best, I think, Mercury does betray very elegantly. I like the kind of Mardi Gras air you gave to this story, and I think a sleepy Mercury was the perfect narrator. Nice work. _
DavisJes chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Too cute. Nice work.
DestinyManifested chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
VERY sweet and nice to have a Mercury-centric piece; you normally focus on Kev/Mina (not that I'm complaining)
sailorashes chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
this was really good. you captured the mood perfectly. it seemed magical...