Reviews for Persona: One World
Mocca-Marocchi chapter 18 . 10/24/2009
Another great chapter, as usual... I like your ideas about Fragment and Luna. They're so brand new!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
DLSZ-Boy chapter 11 . 9/20/2009
Sorry for a Double comment.

But heres the bio for my wanted char.

Name: Krad Sarugano

Age: 18

Gender: Male

Nationality: Japanese

Appearance: Short, spiky and unruly natural grown ivory hair. Wears a Japanese School uniform in black and with some rearrangements(ie: Deep Blood colored undershirt with an Anti-Christ Cross embedded in the middle in ebony, long baggy cobalt blue denim pants with the lower ends ripped and dangles, has a Cross on his uniforms right chest.). Has a slight tan complexion. Black and Blue Snake inscribed slip-on sneakers. Has 3 small silver balled earrings on his left ear. Wears tight fingerless midnight gloves. Carries around a scabbard on his back and his waist with 2 Katanas sheathed one in deep blue with a godly looking string tying its handle towards the scabbard preventing it from opening and the other one with galactic black covering the whole thing along with the sword. Wears a deep chocolate shaded belt that has three things dangling from it; a Silver Old British Pocket Watch that subs as a lighter and two iron plated fingerless gloves. Height is 5'11 and has a bit above average body built. Finally his eyes are ones that sparkles like a blue serene ocean to give him that "Lady Killer" look.

Personality: A big brother type of person to his underclassmen. 1/4 Brave;3/4 Foolish. Loves to play around with his friends if he had the time. Happy go lucky kind of guy. But every man has a mask to show and a face to hide, krads true face is so different that others think its a different person who does the things he do. But this mask is important for him, he doesn't want his lower class men know his true self in fright that they might betray him.

Arcana: Fool And Death.(Wanted to place "World" but that's Minato's personal Arcana.)

Persona: Death/Grim Reaper.

A Wild Card as well.

I want him to be a bad guy in the story. If possible the FINAL BOSS!

He becomes friends with the other 6 Persona users, but Shibuya gets hints that he's gonna betray them. EPIC-ness story line!

Awesome Writer.
DLSZ-Boy chapter 10 . 9/20/2009
DUDE. AWESOME FAN FIC! It's like one of the best I've seen, aside from other animes. I'd give you a total of 11/10 just for the sheer awesomeness of your story

It's kind of embarrassing to say this but, LET ME BE IN YOUR STORY! I want some of your awesomeness rub off me.
naru-chan 92 chapter 10 . 8/31/2009
i luv this fic
Mocca-Marocchi chapter 17 . 8/29/2009
Great chapter! XD

The battle is amazing as usual, and another Chaos-Persona user has been revealed!

Will Shibuya appear in the next chapter? I can't wait...

Please update it :)
Minako the Dragon Maiden of DW chapter 17 . 8/27/2009
i begin to miss kyoji right now.
Timeless Dreamer Neo chapter 15 . 8/13/2009
Wow! Izanagi-no-Okami (Seta Soji's persona), and Messiah (Minato Arisato's persona) totally kicked that chaos persona's but. Do hurry up, can't wait for chapter 18, for obvious reasons.
Mocca-Marocchi chapter 16 . 8/13/2009
More Persona 4's characters! Yay! I think you've portrayed their personalities well. Thanks for making Chie and Yousuke as a couple! I love it! XD Will Mitsuru and Naoto join the battle on the next chapter? I can't wait! Please update it soon!
Mocca-Marocchi chapter 15 . 8/13/2009
Finally! Souji, Minato, and Naoto appeared! It will be exciting!
Mocca-Marocchi chapter 14 . 7/25/2009
I've read the entire story so far and I think this story is getting more interesting. I'm waiting for the appearance of another "Persona" characters, especially Souji and Minato. Please update it soon!
Timeless Dreamer Neo chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
Been reading the chapters, so as far as I get it, the arcana are as follows:

Shibuya: Moon

Mellissa: Lovers

Wang: Chariot

Ai: Strength

Trance: Hanged Man

Lyla: Justice

I think that's about as much as I get, as I have no idea what the other character's arcana are.
Timeless Dreamer Neo chapter 14 . 7/17/2009
Thankyou very much for using my OC. Let me know if you intend to follow the extra details I left on him. If you need anything else on my OC, let me know.
Fireblast123 chapter 14 . 7/15/2009
Although your grammar could use a bit of work, this is turning out to be an excellent story thus far. I must say, I'm quite impressed at what you said a couple chapters back, how you had enough Japanese characters. Heh, I'd never thought I'd hear the day.

Now, I dunno if you're still accepting characters, nor where you accept them, but I'll post mine here, just to make sure.

Name: Hailey Shannon

Age: 18

Gender: Female

Nationality: Italian (Venice, for a specific place. But she has Turkish blood in her.)

Appearance: She usualy wears her long brown hair in a high ponytail, with her bangs covering her right eye. Her eyes are blue, and she has tanned skin from spending a lot of time outside. She usualy wears a light blue tanktop with a green jacket over it, and dark blue jeans that go all the way to the ground, covering her brown hiking boots.

Personality: Very upfront and blunt, she has no problems telling someone off or doing something drastic when she sees fit. She also has a tendancy to try and fix her problems as soon as possible, even if it costs a figurative arm and a leg. The problem is, she has a bad case of Genophobia (I think that's what it's called), a fear of blood.

Arcana: Star (or whatever you see fit.)

Persona: Cybele (I know she was of the Lovers arcana in the past, but that can change. She's the Phrygian goddess of the earth, similar to Gaia from Greek mythology. And I couldn't think of anything else that hasn't been used or isn;t just another healer. Plus, she's my best Persona in P4, heh...)

If my character isn't accepted, I'll be totally fine with that, and I'll continue to read your story with joy. If there's something I'm missing from this profile, please let me know and I'll try my best to fix whatever it is.

...And now I'm off for some nachos.
Minako the Dragon Maiden of DW chapter 14 . 7/14/2009
What the hell?
Timeless Dreamer Neo chapter 13 . 7/12/2009
Nice chapter. I've decided to give Fragment a little bit of additional specifics.

Name: Fragment

Gender: Male

Persona: Chronos, The god of time (greek, if i'm not mistaken)

Arcana: The World (Chronos), The fool (Fragment. That's right, he's a wild card persona user), Death (Fragment in his true shadow form. Only needed if you decide to give him a shadow form)

Race: Sentient shadow (he's similar to teddie from persona 4)

Look (Fragment): A young 17 year old, with an orgainization XI style jacket.

Look (Chronos): An old man in a black cloak, with a large hour glass inbetween his hands. (Hour glass rotates when using spells)

Status: Neutral, though usually helps the protagonist, so count him as a good guy too.

History: Like Teddie of persona 4, Fragment is a shadow that awakened to human emotions. He lost his memories, and has since addopted his human form. He has a strong connection to personas, and has a dislike toward the chaos personas, which he views as "fake" or "wasted" potential. His persona is one of the few, which has the ability to defeat a chaos persona, due to its ability to freely control time.

Personality: Fragment acts coldly to most people, but he can warm up to others, slowly opening up to them.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »