Reviews for Alleviation of the Moon
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 7 . 3/31/2009
Interesting chapter! Off to the next one!
Frogster chapter 11 . 3/30/2009
Wow...once again you delight with your descriptions-and now you proceed to scare us with the thought of Roland as a werewolf. If anyone needed to be kept far away from anything sharp and anything riddled with power, it's him.

But I'm so glad Z & C finally kissed! And I'm glad to know what everyone looks like. I was wondering when we'd find out.

Update soon!
Anonymous chapter 11 . 3/30/2009
I love this story! I'm so nervous and I hope everything ends up okay!
Lauralou12579 chapter 11 . 3/30/2009
*happy-romantic sigh* ... That kiss was beautifully written! I'm nervous for what is going to happen though... cliffy! But i'm sure you'll make it fabulous... you always do... and I can't WAIT to read the revised version!
PhantomsAreDropDeadSexy chapter 11 . 3/29/2009
Oh my gosh, please update soon! :)
2254 bb chapter 11 . 3/29/2009
I LOVE THIS!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 11 . 3/29/2009
Wow. You put Celine and Zuriel's first kiss, the spell being unbroken, and Rhys turning into a werewolf all in one chapter! Awesome! So cool! Update soon!

Frogster chapter 10 . 3/21/2009
Oh my goodness, so good! I think I had an inkling the first few chapters that he was a werewolf-I at least knew he was different-but the way you presented the fact was fantastic! And your descriptions are phenomenal. I can see in my mind everything as it's happening-that's the mark of a good story in my book!

I'm very intrigued by Zuriel's past and I want to know more! Update soon!
Anonymous chapter 10 . 3/20/2009
Once again, I love it! I hope you keep the story going because it's amazing!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 10 . 3/20/2009
OH MAN! The truth is out and everything is now in the open for Celine to know. SO COOL! I am totally loving this, every second of it. I'm also really glad she reacted so well, all things considered. Such an amazing story! Update soon!

Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 6 . 3/15/2009
A very interesting chapter. I really liked it! I'm a little behind...but I'll catch up on the others later. It's nearly four in the morning where I am right now!
Frogster chapter 9 . 3/14/2009
Ooh, great job! I would love to have some cerulean roses-that's my favorite color!

Can't wait to find out what happens next...
Frogster chapter 7 . 3/14/2009
Aw! So sweet!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 9 . 3/14/2009
That vial of blood is Zuriel's isn't it? And I so want to know what it is Zuriel needs to tell Celine. So good! Update soon!

Frogster chapter 6 . 3/14/2009
I knew it! I knew Roland was Celine's brother...that is sick.

Amazing job once again! Although, in the last chapter, it's "facade," not "facaud," and when talking about bearing a burden, it's "bear," not "bare." ;D
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »