Reviews for Alleviation of the Moon
Tiger Lily21 chapter 8 . 3/13/2009
Hm. Very interesting. So there was blood in the vile? What can that mean? This story is getting-as Alice in Wonderland said-curiouser and curiouser. I'm anxious to read more. Please update soon!
GeminiAngel236 chapter 7 . 3/12/2009
Hm,let me think. If by action, you mean combat, then there is none, but if you mean romance, it shows up every so often and is always hinted. This is actually good, because in reality, you aren't going to imediatly fall in love with your captor, maybe gradually, but definately not imediately.
Anonymous chapter 7 . 3/12/2009
I love this story so much! I can't even describe how much I love it right now! I do have to disagree with whoever said that your story was boring or slow because it's not. I think it's fast paced, but more in a flirty kind of exciting way than in a Kaboom actiony way. Please post the next chapters soon!
2254 bb chapter 7 . 3/12/2009
I LOVE THIS!
GeminiAngel236 chapter 6 . 3/5/2009
Yay, she is beginning to like him back.
Rubyrues32 chapter 3 . 3/5/2009
I dare say, my dear... You introduced me well. :D

...Even copied my speech perfectly. :D
PhantomsAreDropDeadSexy chapter 6 . 3/5/2009
Hey, what happened to Chapter 7? :(
Laura Elena chapter 6 . 3/5/2009
More more more! This is an absolutely amazing twist on the traditional story! I love the idea of the "beast" still being human. It makes the magic seem even more real. Thank you for your awesome story, and PLEASE update soon! I can't Wait to find out what happens! (Oh, and can you include a more detailed description of Zuriel? or are we supposed to think of him in our own version of handsomeness? is that even a word?)
Yodeling Pickles chapter 6 . 3/5/2009
Well there is a slight problem, a couple lines up from the bottom it says Zuriel instead of Ronald or whatever that guys name is. Other than that keep up the spiffy job.
GeminiAngel236 chapter 5 . 3/2/2009
He's kind of scary. in a really weird way. Oh, i forgot, what color are Celine's eyes. I forgot. Please update soon.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 5 . 3/1/2009
Great chapter! I can't wait to see how you take it from her. Nicely done.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
Very mysterious chapter ending. I must read on...
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Very interesting first chapter! I like Celine; she's definitely realistic. I also like this title. Nicely done.
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 5 . 3/1/2009
Great chapter! I just can't wait to see what Zuriel's plans are! And, honestly, I think the outburst was just what Celine needed!
TawnyOwl117 chapter 5 . 3/1/2009
I really like how this story is developing and I cannot wait to see how it continues.
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »