Reviews for Alleviation of the Moon
UnknownUnknown1 chapter 4 . 2/13/2009
Wow, this story is so good. It's a nice idea, very clever. I like your writing style a lot and I like this story. It looks really good so far. I enjoyed reading it. Update soon!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 4 . 2/13/2009
I'm definitely hooked. What's going on with Zuriel (who's hot, by the way)? It feels like he knows something that Celine doesn't about her family life. I can't wait for the next chapter!
GeminiAngel236 chapter 4 . 2/12/2009
I just realized i havn't reveiwed at all... anyways, i love this story!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 3 . 2/9/2009
Great chapter! I really can't wait for the next! Um...when Father came to Celine...should there have been a divider of some sort? I just felt sort of confused there.

I never found Celine dull...but I can't wait to see the character she will develop into. It promises to be exciting!

Once again, great chapter!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 2 . 2/7/2009
Very interesting! Some of the point of view changes are confusing, but I really like this! I can't wait for chapter three!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Great chapter! I look forward to the next one!
Tiger Lily21 chapter 2 . 2/6/2009
Hm...intruiging! What will happen next? It's obvious Father is in trouble. So is Celine for that matter. I'm anxious to see what you'll do next with this story. It's very well written. I only saw a few spelling and grammar mistakes that could be easily fixed.

It's really fun reading other people's takes on the Beauty and the Beast story when I'm writing my own. I'm really enjoying yours so far, and I like that you've given an explanation for why Celine's sisters act the way they do toward her and why Celine is the way she is as well.

I look forward to seeing more of this story. Update soon! :-)

-Anne