Reviews for But, For My Own Part, It Was Greek to Me
IloveHeat chapter 1 . 9/28
This was great! Thank you
Nichalia chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Oh, losing a mother... So sad. Lovely story, though!
Words of Heresy chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Wait, this one is even better than Folie a Deux. I love how you incorporated Shakespeare :) It just fits perfectly and I have no trouble imagining Snape reciting that eulogy word-for-word from memory. He just takes me as the kind of person who will study Shakespearian literature. Well Done!
Nitmi chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
aww sad and sweet. Pura Vida!
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I love a vulnerable Severus who's still full of snark.
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
haha that was awesome!
Ming Xiong chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Fantastic story! I loved Snape's mother and the way she got along with Harry.
Myx Nyx chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I usually write long comprehensive reviews, but this one is doomed to be short because I can't stop smiling and I can only think one thing; makes me happy. :) And I LOVED that Severus was the inexperienced one. And I LOVED the way you mixed all of the emotions, the grief and the humor and eventually the raw sexual tension. Awesome job!
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
that was so hot! i'm glad it ended well, despite the somewhat depressing circumstances
watin77 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
oh, man- that was a brilliant read! ... amazing form start to finish.
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Nice idea, and I really liked your characterisation of Eileen! The only thing that was missing was the name of your beta in your author's note.
Paon chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
This story was very entertaining. Loved the ending. Just a little side note, Shakespeare got it wrong in his Julius Caesar. Yes, the Roman's spoke Latin, but they considered Greek to be the language of 'royalty' and a sign of 'good breeding,' so people like Caesar, Brutus, and Antony would have spoken Greek, not Latin. Caesar would have never said 'Et tu Brute?.' Isn't that interesting?

Anyways, thanks for posting this story
ColdomadeusX chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I didn't like this one nearly as much as the last one I read- not sure why... Might have had something to do with Snape's mother. I suppose she could've been snarkier.

Am I making any sense?

Fairner chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
*Squeals* I loved how you portrayed Eileen! Sad she had to go before Harry and Severus really got together. (

Loved the story very much!
CarlisleAliceJazzCullen chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
It is a disturbing thing to say in a story about a death but that was hilarious. You have great wit!

" was very clear where Snape had got his nose.

“Stop gaping, boy.” She looked him up and down. “You killed Voldemort?”

And his penchant for insults, apparently."

So funny!