Reviews for Proposal
LindaLinkLuver101 chapter 7 . 4/4
This story WILL get updated right? Seriously it's been WAY too long and the suspense is killing me. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.
HeroineCruor chapter 7 . 11/11/2013
If you don't finish this I'll go insane. Dang it! Where's the next chapter button?! *clicks frantically*

You MUST continue this. It's comedy gold.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/1/2013
[bad ending] actual yaoi
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
morbad ending
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
[bad ending] Phoenix Wright tells Trucy and Apollo they are sibblings and they never forgive him. p]Phoenix Wright is closes down the Wright Talent Angency and is never seen again until later is found by Trucy and Apollo dead. With enough investigaton police eplanation was a suicide
SgtPeppersLHCB chapter 7 . 10/16/2013
That was SUCH a hilarious read. Especially with this chapter, I didn't think Edgeworth would actually agree to the plan. It seems pretty uncharacteristic of him but I suppose that's what makes this all the more amusing!
I don't know why I like the Apollo/Trucy pairing so much, I used to like it a lot more before I discovered that they are related. Though it's awkward to ship them now based on the knowledge of this fact, I think you've done a fine job on writing a story about it. I really hope you find the time to pick this story back up again soon! It'd be sad to see a such good story go unfinished.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/6/2013
moreee
Guest chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
nice story
Dream Fighter75 chapter 7 . 7/15/2013
I could not contain my laughter with this chapter! XD Keep writing pwease, this is just pure gold. :)
Red-the-Mudkip chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
OH MY GOD THIS IS SO FUNNY. I cannot stop laughing. xD Every part of this fanfic is really, really awesome! Great job, and keep up the good work!
Hikawa Kajinendo chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
Well, as they say, "incest is relative!" Or something along those lines. In any case, I am rooting for Trucy and Apollo to get married and I do sincerely hope you feel up to updating this fic sometime. It's quite good and very humorous. Gut-busting actually; you got me at Edgeworth's question regarding his "affinity for magenta."

Please update, I would love to see this fic to its end!

Hikawa Kajinendo
Guest chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
Ok, I usually hate ApolloxTrucy, but this is absolutely hilarious! I really hope you decide to continue this sometime, even though it's been a long time since you've updated.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/19/2012
Come on, keep going it's so funny I love IT!XD
Pooxx chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
Don't make'em know they're siblings man!
Pussycat598 chapter 7 . 3/13/2012
Great story! I think that Apollo and Trucy make a great couple in your story! after I read your story,I wished that Trucy and Apollo weren't related so that they couple have some romance between them.

Pussycat598