Reviews for I Can't Believe this is Goodbye
Qk chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
This was beautiful and really well written. Nicely done.
Lin-ZB chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Umm, I think you're my new idol. XD Seriously.

That had just about every aspect I've ever looked for in a Miego fanfic, and lots more.

I especially love the idea off all this flashing-back when Mia's being murdered. It makes sense, and I think the way you incorporated Maya, Phoenix, and even Morgan and Misty into the story was great. Keep up the amazing work!
Martial Arts Master chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Excellent! I always wondered how Redd White managed to hit Mia, given the fact that he gave her so much advance warning. The explanation that Mia was too slow and White managed to trap her makes perfect sense, actually!
crderf chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
NO! Mia's dead *sob* Nice job.

Hi. I am currently writing a Phoenix Wright High School story. I am almost finished, but I need a name for the school. Please vote in the pool for a name. It may not work. My poll wasn’t working before. Also, please send me a PM with the mascot that you want for the high school of your choice. Please send me a PM with the mascot and the name of the school. Thanks!
Fallen Oneo chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
That was really well written,very sad, but excellent writing. Why did Mia have to die? *sobs* It would have been such a beautiful wedding.