Reviews for City of the Wind
TezuSezu chapter 7 . 9/14/2013
WHAT? Finally , when the fic turn out to Mpreg at last , you didn't wrote it again :'( i'm quite dissapointed . It's cool ! Mpreg TezuRyo is rare , y' knw ! Why oh why ? I love it , though . . . Hope you'll write the sequel of story /\(_ _ )
hopelessfreakz chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
Pleaseee!
Make the sequel, or oneshot or one more chap for the ending..
Your story is good! Why cliffhanger? Hahaha
Not just me, everyone want this too.
What happen to tezuka? Their child?
-_-
Update update update..
Guest chapter 7 . 6/6/2013
Gad. That last line was a killer :)
Guest chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
This was a really good story, I know it has been several years since you updated this story but i was wondering if you ever wrote that prologue (epilogue )) or second story A Song of Storm and Fire?

Are you ever going to? I really want to know what happened. But anyway it was really good. And I'll hope for the best.

Sincerely,

BlackDoveofBlessings
FireAndPowder chapter 7 . 1/2/2012
This was AWESOME! Please tell me you're doing a sequel I need one! Maybe if you don't have plans on a sequel you could do a one shot about what occurs in the future or something...please :)
SighingWinter chapter 7 . 8/22/2011
NANI? holy crap! What a great way to end this story. I hope that this isn't the only story for them. Great work!
narugaaralover chapter 7 . 6/13/2011
why did you end the story on a clifhanger? unless there is a sequel...that's a shitty way to end a really good story.
Linael-Aeonsky chapter 7 . 3/7/2011
It's a good story...

I read it in a single sitting...

Just wondering, though, are you doing a sequel...?
beachblondey chapter 7 . 1/18/2011
i love it please write a sequal or at least tell if he wakes up
Sren Kierkegaard's quotes chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I really love your story from the beginning till the end. It is so romantic,and even though I wish Ryoma would pay more attention to Akira too, I like to say I enjoy every one of your are incredibly talented and I hope you will write more beautiful stories.
Senna Sylvan chapter 7 . 8/21/2010
Is this really the end?
Amy-sama90 chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
this is the end o.O no no no I demand to have another chapter TT

a sequel or something .. TT

great story nonetheless
A.S chapter 7 . 6/7/2010
This story is awesome. I really love it. Please write more about it. I really want to know what happen next to Ryoma.
soni-chan chapter 7 . 3/28/2010
Dear Iluxia,

this is a wonderful story.

the plot is completely unique and very interesting.

I will be waiting for u to update the story soon, if possible
Herbblood chapter 7 . 3/12/2010