Reviews for Punch Me, Love Me, Save Me
cfigueroa78 chapter 2 . 8/29
This story is a wild ride. Thankfully it’s fiction because every single thing done by everyone involved is illegal and unethical. Recovery is always voluntary and Bella should think about the fact that she and her team can go to jail for kidnap, assault, false imprisonment, etc. Again, thankfully it’s purely fiction.
amsrule chapter 50 . 5/13
This story was such a wild ridethanks for sharing!
I hate how he was the alcoholic and made bad choices but he is blaming his family...bella seems to push him in that direction.
She needs to back off...man if they do anything and his family finds out there would be hell to pay.
Wait, he obviously hit someone...are you going to address that?
Sassyvampmama chapter 50 . 3/21
I adored this story. As a recovering addict myself, one who also got their happily ever after, I found this to be a sweet and entertaining (if somewhat detoured) love story. Thank you for sharing this with us.
purplefreakanonymous chapter 36 . 2/1
Love the angst! It makes for such a great story
purplefreakanonymous chapter 33 . 2/1
Yessssss!
purplefreakanonymous chapter 22 . 1/31
Love the slow burn! It makes the connection seem more real and gives me more time to watch them fall in love
beautiful story
purplefreakanonymous chapter 9 . 1/29
I felt those last few paragraphs
purplefreakanonymous chapter 8 . 1/29
Still loving the way this story is written. I can tell you did the research to make things realistic, without overdoing it and making the story less enjoyable
purplefreakanonymous chapter 1 . 1/29
Sounds interesting, I’m looking forward to reading more!
Treestar2509 chapter 50 . 1/9
Fantastic story. I really enjoyed it and I’m sad, yet happy to see the end. Thanks for sharing your talent.
Treestar2509 chapter 48 . 1/8
Thanks for sharing more of their adventure with us.
5,534 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »