Reviews for Punch Me, Love Me, Save Me
myonlyheroin chapter 11 . 1/16/2016
You are killing me! I just want to wrap edward up in hugs, and protect him, even though I know he brought all this on himself. And I rarely say this about jasper, but this one is making me grr.
myonlyheroin chapter 10 . 1/16/2016
oh man, not an easy chapter. Bella is extremely strong, seeing as how charlie went through withdrawal, but Edwards is so much more worse. And heh... this, was pretty much the scale of how ONE of my dads stints went. He's been through rehab 4 times already. That said, i do like the little bit of vulnerable edward shining though, showing he can allow himself to be taken care of. ,
myonlyheroin chapter 9 . 1/16/2016
I like their give and take in this chapter. they can both be harsh, but when needed, completely caring. He does have a soft spot under it all, and all he wants is someone to BELIEVE in him. But that last line... save me, please, shows he's desperate this time around.
myonlyheroin chapter 8 . 1/16/2016
And so it begins. I imagine he's gonna have a hard go of withdrawing. But, I am honestly surprised at well he took being told he has chlamydia. For some reason, I pictured him going ballistic. Maybe he knew deep down all along?
Smile.Believe.Love chapter 46 . 1/16/2016
thank u for the update! cant wait for more
myonlyheroin chapter 7 . 1/16/2016
some improvement. I feel like he's taken a huge step forward, only to be dragged back, especially with the std diagnosis. but, I'm proud of Edward for at least opening up as much as he allowed about Nessie. But Esme... .
myonlyheroin chapter 6 . 1/16/2016
oy, a panic attack, and it was bound to happen. Maybe now that it has been triggered, Edward will hopefully lean on Bella a little bit more. But, I have a feeling he's only now getting into the dark places he has yet to go.
Nannyjojo chapter 46 . 1/16/2016
I love these two so much.
They have both come so far.
myonlyheroin chapter 5 . 1/15/2016
He thinks he can be sneaky and get away with stuff. you'd think he'd learn that Bella won't allow it. I honestly can't wait till he really pushes her buttons and gets some major sense knocked into him. maybe that is too mean of me...
myonlyheroin chapter 4 . 1/15/2016
I like the whole nod to cannon with the having no soul comment. But what I love is how much Bella won't take from him. that she stands her ground, even if she wants to feel sorry for him.
myonlyheroin chapter 3 . 1/15/2016
Its hard to watch people hit rock bottom when it comes to addiction. Edwards circumstances alone are hard. Me thinks he has a long road ahead. I'm loving how confident this Bella is.
myonlyheroin chapter 2 . 1/15/2016
I can also see myself in Bella's shoes, too. And she is one strong woman to take this on, as is Alice. It takes a lot to make the call to force a family member into rehab. it breaks your heart when they hit rock bottom.

on a more positive note, I truly do like this Em and Jasper.
myonlyheroin chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
Oh man, I forgot how close to home this fic hits. Alice is so me. only its not a brother, its my dad.
sujari6 chapter 46 . 1/15/2016
Lovely chapter.
fistpunch chapter 46 . 1/14/2016
Great chapter! I think I need to go wake up my husband! ;-)
5,190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »