Reviews for Punch Me, Love Me, Save Me
JayNahNah chapter 42 . 6/30
It was beautiful.
Darcyfan14 chapter 42 . 6/24
Yeah He said it ! And She 'll wait!
Vamps09 chapter 31 . 6/24
I knew it. Im so glad i can go to the next chapter. Love the story!
Vamps09 chapter 29 . 6/23
Love the story!
That was really beautiful.
irelandk chapter 42 . 6/22
Hadley Hemingway chapter 41 . 6/22
This family sure has its share of people in recovery or helping others in recovery... tricky genetics or maybe the environment in which they grow up? Not quite sure, but that IS something to think about. Those issues are present in both E's family and Bella's as well... Your writing demonstrates your keen grasp of the issues that often occur in addicts' lives and I enjoy your perspective.
Kalyco828 chapter 1 . 6/18
I must say, just reading the first chapter, I'm floored. I'm hooked already, and loving it. Keep up the great work.
marie chapter 42 . 6/17
sigh... the tension is killing me. I loved every chapter. Some parts were a bit repetitive but most of it was very engaging and I loved all the characters. My fav part is how they fit each other so well. This chapter is my fav... the video is beyond cute. Can't wait for the next chapter
Readerforlife chapter 42 . 6/15
cullenmeadow chapter 42 . 6/15
Great story, glad he finally said it! Thanks for update :)
lynettecullen chapter 42 . 6/14
Edward's goodbye was pretty damn amazing.
Irish Charm chapter 42 . 6/14
Wow. I'm impressed they had it. That was the most beautiful message.
Hadley Hemingway chapter 42 . 6/14
I will happily tell you anything you need to feel better about your writing - this chapter was your best yet. This story continues to capture my attention and my heart - your words elicit strong emotions and tears for these two and their dedication to each other and to Edward's recovery. I continue to appreciate the pacing of this fic - I think it accurately reflects the time needed for a realistic and successful recovery. I also like your attention to the emotional details and nuances of all of these characters as they struggle separately and together to repair the damage that has been done. You've done an amazing job, and I know what's left will be done at the level of excellence you've maintained throughout this story. Well done!
TwiTwiAgain chapter 42 . 6/13
I loved the ending of this cha.
4,951 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »