Reviews for Punch Me, Love Me, Save Me
great
twlighttina chapter 15 . 12/3/2012
I want a copy please
Lilydukes chapter 15 . 12/2/2012
please don't rewrite! Its so perfect just the way it is! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE THERE IS NO NEED! Also, if you do rewrite are the chapters gonna be different from how they are now or will they just be slightly edited?
Kamba chapter 15 . 12/1/2012
I am happy you will continue... The concept of the story is very good and deserves to be finished:)
jonesiia chapter 15 . 12/1/2012
loved the orginal but can't wait for the revamp...i was just wondering about this story actually. It is actually the first story i read on fanfic way back when lol. Keep up the fantastic work you do and Welcome Back! :D
callingyourname chapter 15 . 11/30/2012
So excited to see this story coming back! Thank you!
dcb855 chapter 15 . 11/30/2012
yeah welcome back-drunkward. cannot wait to read the new version.
LittleFin chapter 15 . 11/30/2012
Thank you so much for not giving up on this one! It is sooooo good. I look forward to reading the revised version.
Mickster chapter 15 . 11/30/2012
Like! Can't wait for the repost. I was thinking about retreading the posted one, but I think I am going to wait for the new posts. I am a HUGE fan of Punch Me and I am so excited!
Thank you!
CentauRita chapter 15 . 11/30/2012
Dearest Ericastwilight,

This update will put the HAPPY in my New Year! I have been waiting patiently for PM,LM,SM to be continued. Thank you.

Take Care and Happy Writing
Rita ;D
marisa chapter 15 . 11/30/2012
im stoked cant wait i loved this story
korijarrells chapter 15 . 11/30/2012
Soo excited! I've kept this on my list hoping but doubting it would get finished but even though it wasn't done, I still enjoyed re-reading it. Lol
LittleMoCullen chapter 15 . 11/30/2012
Excited!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/30/2012
Thank you for revisiting/continuing this story. I have been a reader from the beginning and can't wait for it's return.
twisagafan chapter 15 . 11/30/2012
Hey, Welcome back! I am glad you have decided to give it a try again. I recently went thru my alerts to check its activity. I saw this story and still want it to continue. Thank you!
4,666 | « Prev Page 1 .. 156 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 176 .. Last Next »