Reviews for Punch Me, Love Me, Save Me
moonhoney2 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Just wondering if you plan on finishing this story or if I should take it off my watch list. If you do plan on finishing, do you have an idea of how many chapters are left? If not, can you give me a quick summary of the rest of the story so I know how it ends? Thanks!
paammee11 chapter 14 . 9/14/2011
Ohhh, I hope you find some time to work on this story again! Love your writing so muy mas...hehehe
paammee11 chapter 7 . 9/14/2011
Oh...I am loving it )
paammee11 chapter 4 . 9/14/2011
Just Wow! I am in deep with this fic! Tough Bella is great! I love how she's kicking Edwards ass! hehehe...so good, bb!
bellacullen167 chapter 14 . 9/12/2011
You should update this! :D
twilightKC chapter 14 . 9/11/2011
loved it plz update soon
loupants chapter 14 . 8/26/2011
wow! loving this!
Riddan chapter 14 . 8/6/2011
This story is just wow...

You have done good research!
Riddan chapter 14 . 8/6/2011
This story is just wow...

You have done good research!
DB.1994 chapter 14 . 8/5/2011
Looking at the date of your last update, I am really hoping that you haven't given up on this story. You can't let a story this good go unfinished. It should be illegal. I really hope that you update soon so that all of your followers can finally see the sexual tension between Edward and Bella FINALLY be resolved :)
AmiaaCullen chapter 14 . 7/27/2011
Update soon
Supergirl229 chapter 14 . 7/3/2011
Gosh please tell me you are still writing this story because it is so dang amazing! I'm in love w/ it and would marry it if I could ;) please update!
burtonbabe chapter 14 . 6/28/2011
This is a really GREAT story! I'm loving all the tension and the characters! Bella and Edward have so many obstacles but both seem determined, I sure hope it works out for them.

Bummer to see this story hasn't been updated since Aug 2010. I love all your stories and am a big follower. I hope you pick this one up again and finish it, it's one of my favorites!
ai se eu te pego chapter 14 . 6/9/2011
I simply love the story, how brilliant!

Please post ASAP!