Reviews for Punch Me, Love Me, Save Me
Little Miss Norty chapter 11 . 3/27/2013
Oh geez this chapter was heartbreaking. Thank goodness they were close by to pull E from the pool.
izlovezvampires chapter 11 . 3/27/2013
Heartbreakingly good. Wow!

Hope for more soon.
EmilyJaneB chapter 11 . 3/27/2013
Love this story. Need more of it all your stories amaze me.
BellKatHerm chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
Good writing, but if changing the characters' names would enable this work to be published as an original story, how is it Twilight fanfiction?
MK543 chapter 10 . 3/26/2013
Wow B, Scarlet O'Hara moment here! I can almost see her, facing into the wind, hair billowing behind her, "I will save you, Edward"! ;)
MDtwiwriter chapter 11 . 3/26/2013
Edward is going through hell and taking Bella and her staff with him. Bella is a strong woman to deal with all of that.
potcookies chapter 11 . 3/26/2013
this was intense o:
ArcaneKitten chapter 11 . 3/26/2013
Love the crap outta this story :) xoxo
teambellaedward chapter 11 . 3/26/2013
:):):)
gorgo67 chapter 11 . 3/26/2013
Great chapter, thank you!
Daphodill chapter 11 . 3/26/2013
I love the deeper peek into what Edward's going through as he deals with withdrawal. His visions of Nessie are gut wrenching, but cute as she causes mischief. Their connection is so profound, it's no wonder he numbed himself every day. He's missing a part of himself.

You have a real knack for laying on the heavy, giving me a good laugh in the middle, and then bringing me to tears.

I want Edward to get better quickly, but I'm fascinated by him being broken down and deconstructed and then to be built up again.

This is really a great fic.
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 11 . 3/26/2013
God poor Edward! I hope that the worst is over for him soon! Can't wait till the next chapter!
Moltz chapter 11 . 3/26/2013
Nessie has been Edward's constant companion throughout his detox up until her re-entering the pool. Foes this mean he is close to the end or will he endure more dreams? Maybe he can say a proper good-bye. The image of Esme in his dreams is not at all the image of her public facade. Interesting.
If Bella has stitches and a concussion, why was she the one to jump into the pool? She could re-injure herself or get an infection. Her health is important to the success of this program.
Jasper has issues that need to be felt with soon.
I can't imaging working with patients going through detoxification. This is painful to read let alone work around.
scorpionattitude chapter 11 . 3/26/2013
Another wonderful chapter for this lovely story! I loved it XD
SandytheSandstorm chapter 11 . 3/26/2013
Wow another great chapter. Loved it. He was fierce yes and he hurt Bella . Kinda chaotic and Ill have to go back to read at which point, but so well written. My heart feels so sorry for him having to go through this. Can't wait for more
5,190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 156 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 176 .. Last Next »