Reviews for Punch Me, Love Me, Save Me
ReefChic7 chapter 15 . 4/25/2013
shorter chappies with more frequent updates :)
lanigirl96003 chapter 15 . 4/25/2013
Looking forward to more
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 15 . 4/25/2013
Another great chapter...
Sandra Nowakowsk chapter 7 . 4/25/2013
Wow. That chapter had me crying! It is so realistic about addictions & childhood origins & dysfunctional, enabling families. Kudos to you!
jansails chapter 15 . 4/25/2013
Low on triumphs & high on trials this chapter.
Another day, another crisis, another understanding.
jansails/jan2
SandytheSandstorm chapter 15 . 4/25/2013
I want updates as soon as possible. You want send them as often as much as you want. teeheee

Edward ran. I had to reread last chapter to see why then I started cracking up. Well at least Bella knows going to the Clinic set him off that he wasn't trying to run just cause he saw the opportunity.

So Jasper was leaving but changed his mind cause he realized she needed him and to prove it the scene. Teehee

The Clinic. Wow that was amazing to read - good job. Very exciting and I could so visualize it with your description. Did the baby make it. I so thought Edward was going to jump in there. I kept waiting for him to react and forget is situation, but he didn't and when you sent him to the room where he just stared at the walls the entire day. Yeah really what did I expect he in no way could have had a blue light moment

Great Chapter
MDtwiwriter chapter 15 . 4/25/2013
Give chapter to us which ever way is easier for your team. You are right this is the harshest rehab...guns, stun guns, near drowning, pushed to face the biggest fears head on. I hope Edward makes it to the other side.
Mistydeb chapter 15 . 4/25/2013
I don't think she is harsh, if softly worked for him then he would still have a drink problem. I wonder if he will start admitting his feelings about Bella to himself once his brain is functioning more clearly or if he will continue to make excuses. Not bothered about the length, whatever works best for you. Thks for the update, Debbie
Cockerspanmom chapter 15 . 4/25/2013
Longer chapters please, less updates but if you really want to know what I want is long chapters and updates everyday. I am kidding but it doesn't hurt to ask right? I must say I hate that saying because I have clients ask me for some pretty petty things and My husband always says after I yell and cuss about their stupid requests behind their backs that I just have to repeat the mantra that evidently alot of people subscribe to is it doesn't hurt to ask if I had my way it would and people would stop and think before they ask for stupid things. Ok enough I'm off my soap box. Anyhoo, love the story.
keyecullen chapter 15 . 4/25/2013
I will read the updates however you want to post them.

What is Edward all upset about Alec for? I guess I don't remember that.

Edward is such a guy...a horny guy:

Great, she's finally touching me again and I can barely feel anything.

Huh...don't know much about stun guns so I didn't really ever think about what would happen when you hit different body parts.

So Jasper was leaving but now he is not?

I get it now. Why Edward freaked out. Surely she is not expecting him to work on patients.

Well that was exciting. Lots of action going on there. What a test for Edward too.

Love this:

"You're safe wording me, 3B?" He wiggled his eyebrows, licking lips and leering at her. "Kinky."

Can't wait to read what happens next.

Keye
Irish Charm chapter 15 . 4/25/2013
Bella's right Edward did do good all things considering. He was put in a horrible
Situation and he kept his cool. I'm glad Bella is using tough love on him he needs it. I hope that Bella plans on going back there 'tomorrow'. Let's see how if he lets her go alone or if it's the push he needs to go back. Maybe the longer he's there the more he will open up.

I love this story and don't care if it short chapters twice a week or longer ones once as long as your writing it.
jule2 chapter 15 . 4/25/2013
Longer chapters is best.
cbmorefie chapter 15 . 4/25/2013
Thanks )
Sandra Nowakowsk chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
This story is intriguing. It is hard to believe such a small woman can handle a large man, except in a weakened condition. But when he gets his strength back, I don't see how she can.
JayNahNah chapter 15 . 4/25/2013
Write whatever & however...I'm enjoying this much more the second time around!
5,428 | « Prev Page 1 .. 159 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 179 .. Last Next »