Reviews for Punch Me, Love Me, Save Me
sue1zide chapter 10 . 3/13/2013
I can't imagine what E's going through.
Jasper's Woman chapter 10 . 3/13/2013
Boy Jasper and Emmett are pretty opinionated despite what they went through. Glad Bella is not giving up on him
debslmac chapter 10 . 3/13/2013
:) love this
LittleBella13 chapter 10 . 3/12/2013
Well it's definitely started and he's in for a tough go but I'm looking forward to seeing him come out on the other side...Please update very soon! Like tomorrow?
sandyl67 chapter 10 . 3/12/2013
I love this story! I can't wait for the next chapter! I hope Bella and Edward get through this together! Thanks Sandy
Daphodill chapter 10 . 3/12/2013
I love the pain of this fic. You're building up to something beautiful.

There are so many details to touch on, the medical dramatics, the hallucinations, the emotions. They all were so real and intense - absolutely believable.

Beautiful job with this chapter. Thank you sharing!
teamswitzerlandmom chapter 10 . 3/12/2013
Wonderful chapter. The descriptions of the Hell he is going through we're so vivid, it was like I was there helping them try to protect him from himself. I look forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/12/2013
Well my heart was breaking for Edward when he was talking to his Nessie and then wanting to introduce her to Bella. Bella is going to be his rock, no doubt about that in my mind. She's got a good team working with her although Jasper was acting like a jerk and I'm so glad she called him out on it.

There's a special place in heaven for people who do this because it can get violent, disgusting and so heartbreaking all at the same time. It seemed as if he was aware of her being there for him at the end when he squeezed her hand twice. That was a good tell. Can't wait for the next chapter. Love this story even though it's a tough read seeing him go through this.

I had a sister-law who was an alcholic and drug (Valium) abuser and I was the one she called whenever she fell apart. She finally found her way to AA and turned her life around. I was the first person she said "I am an alcoholic" to which moved so I couldn't speak for I was so choked up.
CentauRita chapter 10 . 3/12/2013
My tummy hurt in sympathy...and this is just the beginning.
ellaryne chapter 10 . 3/12/2013
Love it...update soon
melistories chapter 10 . 3/12/2013
I can't even imagine what Edward must be going through. Thankfully - I know nothing of what it is like and haven't had to experience this with any loved ones. Your Bella is so strong for doing this for addicts and I can't wait to learn more about who this mystery guy who replaced was. I hope Edward remembers some of what Bella is doing for him through his withdrawal when he comes out the other side.

And thank you for putting Jasper and Emmett in their places - it is so easy to judge people but we never really know why people do what they do and Edward has some real demons to battle. His delusions of talking to his sister broke my heart.
blb1000 chapter 10 . 3/12/2013
We're knee deep in it now. Ten days is a l-o-n-g time to feel like hell!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/12/2013
I understand why you fret so with each chapter. I do especially after this chapter. How can you not be effected by the research it must have taken or the personal experience this chapter was made up of. It was amazing It was heartbreaking to read. I know someone with a alcohol addiction who keeps having hospital stints to come back out and continue to drink. But the entire chapter had me captivated and hoping it would not end soon. Totally in to it.

"Come and meet my sissy." hallucinations. Just so heartbreakin. Every patient becomes dependent on their soul provider? Right? And Bella' tearing up and thinking like she does nothing more than professional? The things she said she was accustomed to beyond vomit. Had you talked about her training for thi?.

"I didn't give up on you," she said fiercely. "I won't give up on him. I refuse to focus on if he fails, and for damn sure won't consider when. He will succeed." Loved how Bella put both Jasper and Em in their places. Their arrogance and forgotten where they'd been, seen, survived. Can't believe Jasper went first to get slapped down then like Adam standing there ghe too heard the Lord,he too heard the serpent, he took a bite too. What bravery Em showed for jumping on the "Im better than him, " "hes going fail" attitude. Can't believe how they acted. Love that you put that in there

Can't wait for more
jennifer chapter 10 . 3/12/2013
love it too bad its one chapter at a time lol my patience suck
Moltz chapter 10 . 3/12/2013
If Emmett and Jasper have never pulled a detox shift with a client, who has been assisting Bella with previous cases? Or are you stating Edward's alcoholic withdrawals are more severe and something new to her crew?
You eluded to 'him' again as Bella thought back to the only case that relapsed. When will we learn who it is?
I'm a bit disappointed in Jasper right now!
Bella needs to determine where his loyalties lay. Alice is a distraction, his priority should be to his job, not the sister of a client. Why hasn't her boot kicked his ass into the proper mind set?
Maybe Edward will retain bits and pieces of the teams determination to see him through.

I can't even begin to imagine what Edward is experiencing.
5,187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 159 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 179 .. Last Next »