Reviews for Punch Me, Love Me, Save Me
millie 3113 chapter 11 . 2/9/2010
Good chapter. Looking forward to an update, the long gaps between chapters are killing me!
Piper Phoenix Cullen chapter 11 . 2/9/2010
WHAT! you can's just end it there!

Please Please Please update soon!
kdashlanie chapter 11 . 2/9/2010
aw poor edward! my heart goes out to him :(
flecour chapter 11 . 2/9/2010
Fantastic Chapter! )
crazykatwp chapter 11 . 2/9/2010
OMG. Edward can be good enough. He was doing so good/
blueheart93 chapter 11 . 2/9/2010
This story is getting really good. Can't wait for your next post!
anna42hmr chapter 11 . 2/9/2010
another good chapter, please update soon
Brown-eyedCullenGirl chapter 11 . 2/9/2010
I loved, loved , LOVED the chapter! Please update as soon as possible. This story is great! HUgs
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 11 . 2/9/2010
What a chap.. Terrific! Eddie and Jamie huh? Who'd a thunk it? LOL!

Nice little humping there with him and Bella..sexy as hell! and also helpful as it was distracting enough for him to get by the pool without incident.

Fuck! he really went off on Jas, overprotective much? but then the realization he came to about not being good enough, really cut deep. Poor Eddie!

I hope he'll allow them the courtesy of proving him wrong..
babyo chapter 11 . 2/9/2010
Oh - I have missed this story so much, it great to be with all of you again! Great Job with the chapter!
GoddessxNyte chapter 11 . 2/9/2010
omfreakingenies! wow update soon pls god i wanna knwo what bella says to his last comment..
latuacantante4him chapter 11 . 2/9/2010
*sob* Great chapter. Sad that Edward thinks he won't ever be good enough. Hopefully Bella will make him see that he is and will be when he works through his crap. :)
trimee chapter 11 . 2/9/2010
O.M.G.!
BixieR chapter 11 . 2/9/2010
Great chapter! Keep the writing going!
Mimi Nella chapter 11 . 2/9/2010
this is something so close to my heart and of course I Lurve eddie and bellie too! Im so glad you finally updated Ive been waiting for ever for this... PLEASE please dont make us wait so long for the next one. Your writing is some of the best on fan fic!
4,007 | « Prev Page 1 .. 159 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 179 .. Last Next »