Reviews for Punch Me, Love Me, Save Me
Deedlez01 chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
It's good to see that they're both opening up to each other.

Jasper's a dick in this story. I hope he either pulls his head out of his ass or Bella bitch slaps some sense into him.

Great chapter.
pnkats chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
Yes this is all a process and he has to go through it to get better. Yeah Bella wants him just like we all do!
Nannyjojo chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
Wow.
A string of emotions in this chapter.
Needed though.
It does seem that this time Edward does want to help himself, even though he is an asshole at times.
Looking forward to more.
MayGirl85 chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
Much more detailed than the last version. But in a good way - it explains more fully whats going on. Enjoying it.
SnowGoose chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
I didn't think it was repetitive at all. I love this story
CentauRita chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
True confessions...hearing that Edward allowed himself to actually grieve for his twin sister...along with the tit-for-tat of Bella sharing about her mother...Powerful.
jesigrl007 chapter 11 . 4/1/2013
dammit! You made me cry...waiting for the next chapter...kinda impatiently still a great story!
chartwilightmom chapter 11 . 3/31/2013
such deep pain, i feel it
keep it coming
mimimgr chapter 11 . 3/31/2013
funny reading a story a second time... I don't remember certain things... like Edward hurting Bella.
chicalicious chapter 11 . 3/30/2013
Wow! So he really did get out of his room and out of the facility, I thought it was just a dream. these chapters are heartbreaking. Edward's pain is so deep.

-C
Pur3Wolf chapter 11 . 3/29/2013
It's obscene, how much I loved this story.

When I find out who you are, I'm proposing to your brain.. :D

DB
Annazonie chapter 11 . 3/29/2013
Wow, that was rough... Edward is having a time of it! Get well Edward! Can't wait for the next update
sue1zide chapter 11 . 3/28/2013
I'm curious about E's vision of Esme. Did she do a number on him after his sister died?
teamswitzerlandmom chapter 11 . 3/28/2013
Wonderful chapter as always. Anyone reading this would run screaming from their next drink just to keep from living through this themselves. Thanks for writing.
blb1000 chapter 11 . 3/27/2013
You showed his alternating pain & confusion well.
5,376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 166 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 186 .. Last Next »