Reviews for Punch Me, Love Me, Save Me
Mistydeb chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
Oh dear, poor Edward in many ways. Bella must learn quickly that her bitchy/ pissed off attitude only turns him on whilst the calm one pisses him off. He is going to be soo pissed with himself for having a breakdown in front of her like that, he has given far too much away. Great chapter, Debbie
toshibaa chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
Dear God, no wonder he's an alcoholic, that would be so traumatizing. So so tragic. My heart breaks for him
jule2 chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
Maybe Edward will open up.
debslmac chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
:):)
CaliGirlMon chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
Great chapter! It's hilarious all the nicknames he gives to Bella, "his banshee" I loved! Wonder how long she'll fight the obvious attraction she has for him? Felt so sad for Edward when she said she was going for a swim, I'm assuming he had a panic attack?
CentauRita chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
Bella had better 'pool' Edward together and fast!
Jasper's Woman chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
oh no...is that was caused him to start drinking?
He can't handle that women only want him for his money
honeyimhom chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
great chapter
mzgypsy chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
wow some major issues here i'd say...
MDtwiwriter chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
Edward has some real trauma behind that pig like behavior. I hope Bella can help him because he has some deep seeded issues.
dazzleglo chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
Oh my, Edward is living the horror of Nessie by Bella going into the pool. Edward is though certainly a piece of work grabbing her butt and giving her a nickname that he actually tells her.
SandytheSandstorm chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
He is forever trying, got to give it to him for trying, crazy man. And she just keeps coming up brutalizing him, teehee

Poor Edward; he will have to com clean now. Surely thought she would have asked Alice and it wasn't in his file?
CarrieZM chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
I'm so glad you made Bella so strong emotionally and physically it's such a nice change up. She's obviously affected by Edward but she doesn't let that get in the way of her main goal. Poor Edward to live with that nightmare ..it explains a lot. The ust is off the charts between these two love it !

Thanks for the update really enjoying it !
lanigirl96003 chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
looking forward to more
Darcyfan14 chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
Poor Edward,those are the demons he carry.
5,188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 173 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 193 .. Last Next »