Reviews for Punch Me, Love Me, Save Me
Fan chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I just read everything today and it is really good but you HAVE TO UPDATE, it's killing me
jmhan chapter 14 . 10/1/2010
I am loving this story! Great original concept and subplots. Can't wait to get the next update!
Yadlender2007 chapter 14 . 10/1/2010
Hi Ericastwilight!

I just finished reading all your chapters of your story Punch Me, Love Me, Save Me and loved it very much. I can't believe how consumed Edward got with his drinking due to the loss of his twin sister, and patient. I was surprised to realize Edward made it thru his withdrawal periods quite well. When I know that can be extremely worse from experience of loved ones in my family. I loved the way you made Alice find her brother and save his life, but also risking her's in the process. Jasper is awesome character I always love to hear and when Alice & Jasper are paired together they always work as a great couple. I'm sad to hear about the relationship between Bella & Edward. When are they going to realize they are their perfect soulmates. They are suffering and fighting to help one another along the way even if Bella is the warden of Edward's recovery. Now Jaime finally admitted to Bella that's Maggie's child is his own. So what will happen now that Bella knows? What's gonna happen next between Jasper & Edward in regards to Alice? Also, what does Charlie have to say to Jaime & Bella so importantly? I would like to know when are you going to update this story? Since I love it very much Erica. Please let me know when you update it, Thanks! Keep up the Awesome work and Teamwork you have going in writing this Excellent story... Bravo! A job well done!
amandahood chapter 14 . 9/26/2010
Please update soon!
sassygirl91 chapter 14 . 9/19/2010
more please
cynthiatsc chapter 14 . 9/18/2010
Started reading today, and already finished all 14 chapters ...
BethMasenCullen chapter 14 . 9/14/2010
Sorry I'm behind on reading updates and just got to this one! It was really good! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Moonlight largo chapter 14 . 9/11/2010
Wow. So I am hooked to your story. Keep up the great writing. I can't wait for the next chapter.
twihardmom01 chapter 14 . 9/9/2010
NEW READER: LOVE IT..can't wait to find out what happens!
lealynn chapter 14 . 9/9/2010
i love this story u r amazing cant wait for the nxt chapter
Tdot TwiFic chapter 14 . 9/9/2010
just read the whole thing, another story I am addicted too. You guys are killing me. I don't think I will do anything else with my life then read all these stories, seriously. There are so many things to say but I can't even write them, so I am just going to appreciate the variety of this story.
love4allpplz chapter 14 . 9/8/2010
Oh wow. I didn't know it was that bad...is there someplace else she could do this?
GreenEyedLove06 chapter 14 . 9/5/2010
cant wait for more! love this story!
Violet Bliss chapter 14 . 9/3/2010
I love the originality of this story :) x
animelover0001 chapter 14 . 9/3/2010
woah! and wow! brilliant chapter really liked it :)
4,812 | « Prev Page 1 .. 173 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 193 .. Last Next »