Reviews for Punch Me, Love Me, Save Me
debslmac chapter 8 . 2/20/2013
Jasper's Woman chapter 8 . 2/20/2013
he's so fucking confused and tormented AND trying to act tough. He really thinks the only way to get a woman is to fuck her, so sad. Hopefully he'll learn that treating her like a lady nmight help too. Did Bella ever talk to his mom about her concerns about blaming edward for the drowning of Nessie?
pnkats chapter 8 . 2/20/2013
Know this Edward is a cocky sob but god I love him!
vickilouise chapter 8 . 2/20/2013
Tons I don't remember happening or maybe you added a lot? Good chapter! Always entertaining!
samiam77 chapter 8 . 2/20/2013
I love this!
chrissy87 chapter 8 . 2/20/2013
Any chance of a couple updates a week
A week is too long to go :(
samiam77 chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
Love this story. Poor guy!
Lurecyka chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
What a good chapter :) I'm always eager to read more !
ishha chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
Ooh, backstory finally revealed. Great job :D one little issue though, isn't chlamydia only diagnosed through testing of urethral discharge from males?
Annazonie chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
Love it! Can't wait for the next update!
1Lavishone chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
Now that Bella knows the reason for Edward's fear of her swimming, how will she help him to face his feelings?...
Annazonie chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Really like the story. Edwards a real mess. I'm reading on! Thank you for writing And sharing this.
teamswitzerlandmom chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
Another wonderful chapter. Edward has a long way to go to excercise all his demons. And Esme needs her ass kicked for making him believe it was his fault. She left them there alone when she could have taken them all to the hospital with her and Alice. Being a mom, I never left my boys home alone until the oldest was 13 and the youngest was 10. They new the rules and it was only for a few minutes at first. Plus they had cell phones and the house phone that I called constantly. Esme is trying to apiece her guilt by blaming Edward. Ok, I'm off my soap box. Great chapter and I look forward to more.
chicalicious chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
Intense chapter. I didn't expect Edward to open up that much, he probably didn't expect it either. But Bella has her ways. I can't wait for her to lay into Jasper and each of the Cullens. They are going to have some serious explaining to do.

-C
melistories chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
This Edward makes me so sad. I suspect it will be a long time before he is able to let anyone in - although hopefully finding out he has an STD will be a wake-up call for him.
5,453 | « Prev Page 1 .. 185 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 205 .. Last Next »