Reviews for Punch Me, Love Me, Save Me
DawnsWhimsy chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
Holy hell he is freaking the fuck out this should be good.
lanigirl96003 chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
Looking forward to more
ReefChic7 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Holy cow, this started off with a bang. Great story so far, look forward to your updates.
teambellaedward chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
;);)
snoopylover60 chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
Ut oh! He's sober-ish...

Now comes the asskicking.
1Lavishone chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
I love how you are allowing Edward to be unsavory. He's got some things to atone for and making him too sweet would ruin it.
Thanks for the update!
Irish Charm chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
It's good to see that Edward still has a conscious. Sometimes they are so self absorbed that no one else matters.
Irish Charm chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I am so happy to see this story. While painful it has stuck with me. I have nothing but admiration for Bella and what she is doing. It took my dad going to jail for a DUI to get him sober. But 24 years later he still hasn't touched a drink.

I thought I could help my ex husband with his addiction but when my 2 year old daughter found him passed out drunk in his own filth and said it was her fault I knew it was time to leave. Bella doing what she does is more then I could ever of done.
LittleMoCullen chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Loved it! and going on pintrest right now to find and follow you :D
LittleMoCullen chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Love that your re-posting this fic. Loved it the first time and i am know ill love it again ;)
twilly chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Hmmm...just as good as I remember, but some of the details are different then I remember. I'm looking forward to seeing how that plays out. :) also, I might have gasped inside when she said he was drowning his sorrows. I know, I know; she doesn't know.
JayNahNah chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Much stronger this time around. The writing is tighter.
JayNahNah chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Feels like a brand new story! Excited!
Lurecyka chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Wow ! Such a good chapter ! I really love it ! Thanks for the update bb :)
RobLuvParis chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Nice ! So who was an addict? Renee or Charlie?
5,187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 185 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 205 .. Last Next »