Reviews for Punch Me, Love Me, Save Me
BethMasenCullen chapter 9 . 2/15/2010
I love this story! It's getting better and better! You are layering so many levels here... and now add (asshole) James - can't wait to see what happens next!
ksm chapter 11 . 2/15/2010
I'm hurting for him. :(

Kat
I'm Lovin It chapter 11 . 2/15/2010
When are you gonna update!

I really can't wait!

I wonder what happens next?

Will you introduce Victoria?
Poppyseed43 chapter 11 . 2/14/2010
I really liked this story the first time I read it. Now you came out with latest chapter so, reread it to jog my memory. Enjoyed it again. I know you haven't been well and I hope you are feeling back to normal. Are the updates going to be closer together or should I wait for a few months and hopefully you'll have all the chapters uld you please let me know your intentions. Thank you
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 11 . 2/14/2010
**I didn't realize fanfiction had signed me out before I could post my review, so here it is again but signed this time**

That must really suck to know that your brother and future love bug fucked the same slut...and caught the clap from said slut.

I wonder if Maggie's kid is James, and more importantly how James would change his life to be a good father to him.

As soon as Edward went after Jasper and basically said that an ex-addict wouldn't be good enough I was thinking Edward was a such hypocrite.

I was in tears at the end. Poor Edward and Bella. :'(

I think Edward needs someone to talk to other than Bella that he can unload all his fears onto, including his fears concerning Bella. :/

*Happy Valentine's Day!*
JustOneYesterday13 chapter 11 . 2/14/2010
Love this chapter! Can't wait for the next!
Mrs. Jim chapter 11 . 2/14/2010
WTF he hit Jasper! I understand but still we need Fuckward to reign in his emotions...dangit! Poor Bella she needs to control herself for whats next...I don't wanna see Edward hurt if she can't control herself w/his sexy body! haha can't wait for the next chapter
AH Darling chapter 11 . 2/14/2010
Oh God...that ender! Rough, girl, so very rough.

And blergh. They both blew their loads into Victoria? If my man and my brother had both done the same chick I would be so skeeved out. Ew! And they bro bonded over that? Ew.

Thank you for updating! I had missed this story.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/14/2010

I was in tears at the end. Poor Edward and Bella. :'(

*Happy Valentine's Day!*
BethMasenCullen chapter 8 . 2/14/2010
I hate to admit it, but I have to agree with Jasper here, especially knowing about Jacob now... I hope Bella knows what she is doing and that she and Edward both come out OK on the other side... keep up the great work!
BethMasenCullen chapter 7 . 2/14/2010
I liked the teasers - I will have more stories to read now! They sound great!
TheDay'sEye chapter 11 . 2/14/2010
Gah, no . . . that was a start of a moment - you stopped at a start of a moment, shame on you.
kapap chapter 11 . 2/14/2010
Poor Edward, he has long way to go... You know I just love the names he gives to Bella. Thanks:)
BethMasenCullen chapter 6 . 2/13/2010
Another great chapter - I can almost feel their pain...
bananahzz chapter 11 . 2/13/2010
Whoa, that was a revelation from Edward.

But all his self hate lead him down the path he was on. So, hopefully Bella beats that out of him.

OMG! James! I love your James, not only is he Bella's brother but he's funny and protective of his sister.
4,812 | « Prev Page 1 .. 206 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 226 .. Last Next »