Reviews for Punch Me, Love Me, Save Me
skye282 chapter 11 . 2/9/2010
Great to see your back with another chap, I've missed this story.
Raven-Rach chapter 11 . 2/9/2010
Absolutely loved it! Very powerful end to the chapter, wonderful writing ) keep up the great work!
Stephanie.fr chapter 11 . 2/9/2010
I'm so happy for this update.

Really good chapter, a little angsty at the end and it's perfect !

Update soon ;)
eliza28 chapter 11 . 2/9/2010
This story is fantastic, but you just killed me with that cliff-hanger...however seeing as it's 3am I should sleep. Write more soon I can't wait for an update!
lynsrob chapter 11 . 2/9/2010
It's been so long since the last update I forgot how good this story was. Glad it's back.
IsleEsme1 chapter 11 . 2/9/2010
poor poor edward, he lost his marbles at the end there, eh? great chapter! cant wait for the next one.
e chapter 11 . 2/9/2010
AW! it took for ever! but this chapter was awesome! poor eduardo! he needs to work on his confidence and definately apologize to dear sweet jasper, but this chapter fucking rocked the house!

kudos and a job well done! i can't wait for more chapter!
mexicantt chapter 11 . 2/9/2010
First off...WOT! for the Harry Potter reference. Silencio indeed. _

The ending was sad.

I liked that Edward and Jamie were kind of getting along, and it was hilarious that they both caught the clap from the same girl. But if I were Bella, I would find it icky to sleep with a guy who slept with a girl who slept with my brother. Not enough degrees of separation there...
silverpieces chapter 11 . 2/9/2010
Exactly how many stories are you working on? I really hope you spend a lot of time on this one for a while, this is one of my favourites and I've been hanging out for an update for forever. Thanks for not disappointing with this update. Was very nice.
Krudt chapter 11 . 2/8/2010
aww jeez, poor Edward.

Excellent chapter, funny and well written.

Thank you for sharing!
lozzy035 chapter 11 . 2/8/2010
damn cant believe bella went along with edward and didnt really want to stop

so edward knows about alice and jasper

aww he will be good enough for all of them

ha james andedward have the clap from the same person

update soon
Kajun86 chapter 11 . 2/8/2010
Thanks for the update. I'm really excited for the next one.
Brumbear chapter 11 . 2/8/2010
Yay, I'm so happy you updated!

I hope that means you're okay now.

I'm so in love with your story, you write it so beautifully. Edward is a bad boy in this story, but the way you write him, you can't help but feel for the guy.

Bella loves him too, but can't act on it cause he needs to be indepent first before he's capable of making relationship decisions. No way they're keeping their hands of eachother for that long!

Can't wait to see what happens next!
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 11 . 2/8/2010
keep it coming
Scorpio11 chapter 11 . 2/8/2010
I love this story - so excited to see an update, and a terrific one it is. Poor Edward is taking two steps forward and one step back, or is it the other way around?
4,658 | « Prev Page 1 .. 206 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 226 .. Last Next »