Reviews for Punch Me, Love Me, Save Me
luckyduck0076 chapter 8 . 6/29/2010
ooh who is James? So I know my Reviews and thoughts have been super minimal. So time to catch up on what I think. :D I think in the end either Bella and Edward will be together or they will be together for a little while and then something happens and Edward goes back to drinking. If he goes back to drinking, I'm still trying to figure out if Bella would try to help him get sober again, or if she would cut him out of her life like she did with Jacob. Is Jacob still in her life? Or is he still alive? Is Bella's tattoo really about her mother? I could have understand that it was if her mother went through some addiction, which until this chapter I thought that is what happened and then her dad had an addiction...I don't know really that is kind of unclear I suppose. Her mom had depression, when she killed herself Charlie gained an addiction to alcohol. She started this treatment program because of her dad, but did she do all the things she has done to Jasper, Jacob, Emmett, and now Edward with her father first? Or after helping her father did she start treating addicts with this treatment program? How many addicts has she been through? Was Mike one of them? James? If she has had more them Emmett, Jasper, and Jacob, do they help with getting addicts to her?
Nethead97 chapter 13 . 6/29/2010
Filling chapter, I've been worried on how 'momma cullen' was gonna be handled for awhile now. can't wait to see what happens when they get back to the compound.
Nethead97 chapter 12 . 6/29/2010
I can't wait to read more! I love this story glad I've finally found some spare time to get to read up on it again!
luckyduck0076 chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
awwe poor Edward :(
luckyduck0076 chapter 4 . 6/29/2010
ahh dirty sti Edward.
luckyduck0076 chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
ahhh love!
luckyduck0076 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Awwee! I LOVE Bella here! && I love Edward too! I think this story has potential to becoming my favorite story of all time! :D
twilightnaley19 chapter 13 . 6/28/2010
KatelovesEdward1 chapter 13 . 6/28/2010
wow this is like my most favorite story ever love it love it love it lol haha please update soon! :D
PushingReality34 chapter 13 . 6/28/2010
i loved this, sorry i haven't reviewd every chapter of the story, i think this i my first review, but i can't wait til the next chapter.
xkryptonic.kattx chapter 13 . 6/27/2010
i love this!

loved edward's wet dream with emmett :P

can't wait for more

banshee69 chapter 13 . 6/27/2010
Esme has some serious issues. She needs to stop blaming Edward for Vanessa's death. And realize if she wants to play the blame game. She's at the head of the class. 10 year olds shouldn't be left without parental supervision.

Bella is in deep with Edward. Hopefully they can find a happy medium where they both get what they want.
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 12 . 6/26/2010
I really hope the solitary doesn't turn them into giant messes. :(

They do need time away from each other since Edward needs to get a handle on his alcoholism first, I just hope it doesn't hurt them... :/
LisaBebe11 chapter 13 . 6/25/2010
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 13 . 6/24/2010
I loved this! It was really helpful to hear esmes pov. I cant wait to see what happenes with Alice and Jasper! And i think he will kiss her passionatley. Cant wait till the next chapter!
5,128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 206 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 226 .. Last Next »